Known bugs and Issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheHeroOfHeaven

Junior Member

03-19-2013

I have spectator mode... I just wish I had a way to record my games.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DistanciaAmigo

Recruiter

03-19-2013

Please help!!. after the new latest patch
i cant play properly my fps is just screwed and everytime i try to use panth ult or other champs ability it freezes or even only if i put my cursor in the skill. I GOT SUSPENDED because of this


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dataslave

Adjudicator

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0ngo Like Candy View Post
1. Spectator mode
2. Spectator mode
3. Spectator mode
4. Spectator mode
.....o and a little bit of SPECTATOR MODE
While I understand your frustration, its a trivial task to upgrade to 10.8.3 and get it working, as several people have reported. If you insist on staying with a 3 year old OS with outdated... well, everything, perhaps a little patience is in order while they fix it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHeroOfHeaven View Post
I have spectator mode... I just wish I had a way to record my games.
It should be in soon, its been on the public beta environment for a while now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DistanciaAmigo View Post
Please help!!. after the new latest patch
i cant play properly my fps is just screwed and everytime i try to use panth ult or other champs ability it freezes or even only if i put my cursor in the skill. I GOT SUSPENDED because of this
Are you using the unofficial iLoL client, or the official client?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MlCRO5OFT

Junior Member

03-19-2013

i'm using the unofficial iLOL client to play. tho i still crash during load 20% of the time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ghostXninjaXsoap

Junior Member

03-19-2013

every time i drag the icon into my applications folder nothing happens and the patcher wont open whats going on????


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Yo1o Swag

Junior Member

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompje View Post
Temp Edit: Due to personal reasons, I will not update this list before the 31st.

I'll try to keep track of the known bugs and issues all over the EUNE, EUW and NA boards.

Installation Issues
- Installer mentions it needs ~75MB, which does not represent the fully patched version.

Launcher Issues
-

PvP.net Issues
- OS X 10.8.0 is not blocked.

Game Client Issues
-
So basically... Here is a new client. It doesn't work. Nor does iLoL. Go find a new game for 11 days until you are back? And then wait for us to find the problem, and TRY to fix it? Riot should've never taken on the Mac Client...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dataslave

Adjudicator

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Yo1o Swag View Post
So basically... Here is a new client. It doesn't work. Nor does iLoL. Go find a new game for 11 days until you are back? And then wait for us to find the problem, and TRY to fix it? Riot should've never taken on the Mac Client...
Honestly, the official client is working fine for the vast majority of mac users. There are very few people reporting problems on the forums, and most of them are easily solved issues, such as trying to launch the application from the DMG file directly, having an outdated OS, having an older video card, or force killing their application during a long patch process.

If you're having a problem with the official client, I'd love to help, just make a post. From your comments it looks like you haven't even tried it.

The unofficial iLoL client has historically had issues after a lot of patches. Since its supported by people volunteering their time, you're at their mercy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dataslave

Adjudicator

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MlCRO5OFT View Post
i'm using the unofficial iLOL client to play. tho i still crash during load 20% of the time.
Try the official client, or visit the iLoL support forums for help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostXninjaXsoap View Post
every time i drag the icon into my applications folder nothing happens and the patcher wont open whats going on????
Dragging the icon onto your applications folder simply copies the application to your computer, thus installing it in your Applications folder. Are you then opening your Applications folder, finding the LoL client, and double clicking it to open it?

Assuming you are, and absolutely nothing happens, I recommend reinstalling the app and trying to launch it again.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Yo1o Swag

Junior Member

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dataslave View Post
Honestly, the official client is working fine for the vast majority of mac users. There are very few people reporting problems on the forums, and most of them are easily solved issues, such as trying to launch the application from the DMG file directly, having an outdated OS, having an older video card, or force killing their application during a long patch process.

If you're having a problem with the official client, I'd love to help, just make a post. From your comments it looks like you haven't even tried it.

The unofficial iLoL client has historically had issues after a lot of patches. Since its supported by people volunteering their time, you're at their mercy.
Sorry. I was being a *****. Sometimes I get crabby when I can't get my lols.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

markuschua

Junior Member

03-20-2013

Since I got the official LoL on mac last Saturday and after few games my LoL crashes...

These are the problems:
- Sometimes it lags for a long time.
- Most of the time it crashes not like the iLoL.

Well I hope Riot can fix this problem because when I reconnect, it takes 5-10 secs more than the LoL on Windows...
Thank you