So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ninth Belief

03-15-2013

For those who liked Karma's old passive, this thread has multiple red responses and is much more focused than commenting in this 300+ page thread.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3227053

Cuix

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarizard View Post
Whooooops. Edited now XD Yeah - Karma's not gonna be granting movement speed to towers anytime soon. I'm bad at life.
Why remove her old passive? Honestly, that and her shield were the two really cool things I enjoyed on her kit. It made for some REALLY awesome gameplay. Now she's so much more... brawler-ish. Why?

Ninja'd.

EroBadu

03-15-2013

Honestly, as a karma lover, mu ONLY problem with her was that damn Tether! damage the person I'm attaching it to, too! but whatever now, looks pretty good but I wish so badly that her passive would stay the same and her new passive could just be her ults!!... but we'll see. seems like fun

PeaceMAC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2013

I haven't been excited about something Riot has released since Zed and season 3 ( let down. )

This should be good, been waiting for this for a while. I miss vanilla karma

Mrbob557

03-15-2013

I like the karma right now, but now that i read the change to her abilities............. I'm disappointed. They should have just made her look less dull. She was fine before, I mainly don't like her passive anymore, I would rely on the old passive for more burst.

Xyirx

03-15-2013

I miss her AoE Heal. She's the only champion besides Soraka who can heal the entire team. ;(

Turboski

03-15-2013

I'm a bit disappointed by the loss of the fans and the Q. Really the old Karma didn't need such a harsh rework, just a few tweaks.

Camikio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyirx View Post
I miss her AoE Heal. She's the only champion besides Soraka who can heal the entire team. ;(
Then add in the fact she healed on position, skill, and based on the hp they were missing.. allowing her to turn the tides of battle through her presence... pretty much how she is described originally.. I entirely agree..

ZetsubouFallen

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
You do know Katarina had to be nerfed after the rework because she was so strong? Same with GP after his E changes.

Either way, combing over the power line-by-line is likely a dead-end because of how much has changed. This makes balance and balance predictions difficult for devs and the community
Morello, Karma rework proly will end up "OP or UP" either way she will be underplayed since you aren't giving actual information on her, like CDs or Mana usage/Ratios.

Katarina "Rework" was actually a shift of power, from Q to W and E to W, R was nerfed into changing to AOE/not single target, taked off the "fun" of W.

Now..if you mind, you should check champions Kits (and yes, this is a recomendation from one DEV to a supervisor).

KyliaL

03-15-2013

As a Karma lover who plays the game for fun and love the skins of course. I usually buy skins because im a fan of the champion. Owning both sakura and sun goddess I can say that I will miss the fans. Literally yes her fans. I do enjoy her new kit b/c she can still bait and has her shield bomb. thats what was iconic about her. yes she loses her passive and heal, terrible i know. but from what im thinking she can still w and do damage, rooting them while mantra shielding herself. she still has baiting potential. what i will miss is her fans, its something that drew me to karma in the first place and is just something i feel that she needs to make her whole. If you disagree I understand. Her dress may be different and she may run different but Karma seems different without her fans. She doesn't need to surge her power through them. Yes I miss her and I'm ranting. ttyl