Howling Abyss looks AWESOME

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Knote

03-15-2013

OMFG.

I'm literally going to jerk off to this RIGHT now.

(for real)

Khyber

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2013

Hell yes Riot!

Kilmourz

Senior Environment Artist

03-15-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hi all, just wanted to share a pic of Howling Abyss wip and wanted to thank you for your interest. The map is in early Beta and has some rough spots but we wanted to get it out and hear what you think.. We'll be constantly updating the map in the coming weeks. Enjoy.

phatcat09

03-15-2013

I'm both happy and saddened at the same time.

Does this mean other game modes are even farther down the production line or was this co-developed?

Super Explosion

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilmourz View Post
Hi all, just wanted to share a pic of Howling Abyss wip and wanted to thank you for your interest. The map is in early Beta and has some rough spots but we wanted to get it out and hear what you think.. We'll be constantly updating the map in the coming weeks. Enjoy.
Have you met Guinsoo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatcat09 View Post

Does this mean other game modes are even farther down the production line or was this co-developed?
As I recall, Brackhar spearheaded the Proving Grounds playability stuff during a period of time when his team (and perhaps others) was granted free leave to work on projects of their choice.

It may have evolved from there due to the ensuing popularity.

KevinDelMarr

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatcat09 View Post

You mean Dominion? Or some other modes that's never been hinted at (or at least I never heard of, I'm on the forums quite a bit). Proving Grounds was probably the easier to upgrade, and is most visible for players. Just like SR it's kill everyone, care for towers and take down the Nexus while Dom is more intricate and less natural for SR players.

A lot of players have been wanting ARAM to be a legit mode, it's nice they've paid attention. I can understand your feelings

Super Explosion

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinDelMarr View Post
You mean Dominion? Or some other modes that's never been hinted at (or at least I never heard of, I'm on the forums quite a bit). Proving Grounds was probably the easier to upgrade, and is most visible for players. Just like SR it's kill everyone, care for towers and take down the Nexus while Dom is more intricate and less natural for SR players.

A lot of players have been wanting ARAM to be a legit mode, it's nice they've paid attention. I can understand your feelings
There's always Silent Project S.

Eheheheh.

Jenkem Lord

03-15-2013

So excited for this. The map looks excellent!

Axxlon

03-15-2013

Osakfoakfoeguiejuiewgnkdsgmlofgiwgjufnaldkhjrokfna

yes

Larias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilmourz View Post
OMG

YOU KlLLED GUINSOO