Karma Relaunch Heading to PBE

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NeoGamma

03-15-2013

I must say the new Karma looks pretty awesome I can't wait for the PBE release ^,^

Agent Of Doom

03-15-2013

Is it just me or does karma's new model look a lot like a recoloured irelia skin mid ult?

Jivira

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schoild View Post
can you guys update us on how the "normal" skins will look? i have sakura karma.. and i wish i could look at the new model skin .. there's no pictures yet at all
For new look of old skin see the bottom of:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/k...ch-heading-pbe

From what I have read of Riot's posts (I probably missed some) the old skins are being reworked for her new model. As in, her old skins will still expose all of her left leg and thereby have an entirely different shape from the dresses she had before. So I guess it's just the general color scheme that they are keeping...

Riot Pwyff

Player Communications

Follow Riot Pwyff on Twitter

03-15-2013
4 of 5 Riot Posts

Hey gang - quick heads up! Karma's rework didn't make it in this week's PBE deploy, but she'll get in early next week. You'll have this weekend to stew on our remake discussions

Jivira

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Pwyff View Post
Hey gang - quick heads up! Karma's rework didn't make it in this week's PBE deploy, but she'll get in early next week. You'll have this weekend to stew on our remake discussions
Sad day

Zerglinator

03-15-2013

Quote:
RRRRRRRRRRRGH

why

Super Explosion

03-15-2013

Quote:
But! But!

Why would you do that?

Needles K

03-15-2013

In the meantime, anyone looking forward to New Karma can get some practice by playing support LeBlanc.

Schoild

Recruiter

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jivira View Post
For new look of old skin see the bottom of:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/k...ch-heading-pbe

From what I have read of Riot's posts (I probably missed some) the old skins are being reworked for her new model. As in, her old skins will still expose all of her left leg and thereby have an entirely different shape from the dresses she had before. So I guess it's just the general color scheme that they are keeping...
this makes me a little sad.. i hope that they remodel the old skins but not make it average.. thats the only way they could make up for such a cool skin like sakura karma or sun goddess karma :3

Stopkilling0

03-15-2013

As everyone goes and buys karma