I have EVIDENCE of a REPORTED players QUEUE (Trolloqueue).

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Expose AnthraX

03-13-2013

I got to plat 2, about 4-5 days ago. Now I'm plat 5, which I understand I'm not the most amazing spectacular player, but I suspect that my sudden immediate drop might be a little strange.

Then I got a few trolls in my game, which is expected, and I wasn't mad about it, but I think they reported me. Anyway, what happened next is that I lost the next I think 29 games in a row, with only 3 wins out of the 29 games. I thought this was strange, and I was trying to take breaks and not be frustrated but nothing was changing.

So I began to be suspicious, I start looking at match histories.

FYI, I have gotten a warning in the past, because I regrettably try to defend my own decisions in game to other players and/or provide constructive feedback (which Riot encourages, but this also angers people A LOT and I've learned not to do this). So I probably deserve this "trolloqueue", so I don't want pity or anything, I just want Riot to admit it if it exists, or explain how this can be happening and/or just tell me how much I suck or unlucky I am.

If you look at my match history on lolking, and then copy the names of each of my teammates into LoL and see their profiel, you will notice, a majority of them have recently had warnings, and a majority of them will flame, bicker, criticize, troll, all day everyday.

This is what people are calling the "elo hell", it's a reported players queue that Riot has secretly implemented and does not want to admit publicly.

I wasn't going to make this conspiracy thread, but I want you to consider the evidence and tell me I'm not just getting the bad side of the coin toss and getting 20-30 tails in a row. I duo'd with a diamond friend, and even he was surprised with the trolling, he was very confused because he usually wins a lot of his games.

Some of the last players I played with, all of them have had warnings recently as you can tell (THIS is the evidence):

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/22037833#history (the evidence; i'm taking a break from playing so you can all see the evidence)

Check their profiles. (btw kind sirs, I apologize for publicly displaying your account, if you want it removed I will edit it out, I have no other way to verify the evidence--and I am not trying to make you feel bad by putting your name here). [ a lot of the players I get are also on losing streaks like me ]

Last 10 games:

-ooLoNaVy (warning)
-I Only Kat Mid (warning)
-SpoonDoctor (recently left a game)
-SurrealFrosty (warning)
-OppositeOfBatman (warning)
-Chu Tinh Tr (warning)
-If I Support AFK (warning)
-SorryNotVeryGood (warning)

I won't go into details about how each of them performed out of respect for them even if I don't personally want to be friends with them. (what happens in solo queue stays in solo queue)

Bear in mind, I can't possibly bring about solid evidence without some sort of inside source or Riot's own statistics. So don't take what I say as a fact, just EVIDENCE of something fishy going on.

Riot maybe can shed some light on it, I'm not even trying to put riot on the spot here. I wasn't going to write this post, but after my 26th and 27th loss, I feel that it can't just be my usual bad luck.

I bring this up because sometimes regular people get stuck in this queue because trolls will reciprocate a report (I see several in my games that end up losing even though they were trying hard as well, and it wasn't their fault; sometimes I see people with a **** load of honor get stuck in my team and lose even though they tried hard thanks to a few toxic players).

TL;DR: I have uncovered evidence of Trolloqueue (reported players queue, which exists in games like DOTA, but it also exists in LoL but is probably experimental because Riot doesn't admit it publicly), because many of the players I get as teammates are reported, or on losing streaks, or conduct strange behavior that is not normal for platinum play.

I suspect I got reported a lot in recent games because I kept telling people to stop trolling and that we can win if you just play serious etc., so I would not be surprised if I get another warning soon, I'm sure a Rioter can check and say "yep you're about to get warned."

Let me know what you think... Am I just insane????

EDIT: RIOT confirmed that there is no prisoner-island (trolloqueue), BUT 2 diamond players and several others have confirmed that a Rioter has said before that there is a "losing-streakers-queue"---Can others please confirm in a reply that they've seen this RED post? @Riot can you please confirm, this leads to many innocent people getting stuck with toxic players after a few bad games.

Endrid

03-13-2013

insane in the membrane

ArcDriveFinish

03-13-2013

Or maybe it's because 90% of the community are toxic *******? This was already confirmed btw.

RavenHusky

03-13-2013

Go read Lyte's huge thread. They are talking with the players about what to do with champ select.

스르륵

03-13-2013

well you MIGHT be insane, but Riot (and whoever plans this **** in it) is just retarded.

so you do come out on top, no worries.

xzarion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcDriveFinish View Post
Or maybe it's because 90% of the community are toxic *******? This was already confirmed btw.
Confirmed by yourself?

Swampmajikk

03-13-2013

i sure hope so

Gaeta

03-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expose AnthraX View Post
If you look at my match history on lolking, and then copy the names of each of my teammates into LoL and see their profiel, you will notice, a majority of them have recently had warnings, and a majority of them will flame, bicker, criticize, troll, all day everyday.
That's not INFORMATION that we're ABLE to verify THROUGH profiles. WHAT is it you think we're SUPPOSED to see?

Damiya

Technical Analyst

03-13-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

There is no such thing as a troll queue in League of Legends. Davin and Lyte have spoken a little bit about the idea in the Champ Select thread, and I think the most definitive statement on the topic was here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte
This is known as Prisoner's Island internally. I believe this is a bad idea for League of Legends; however, it's a pretty massive discussion.

Cloak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damiya View Post
There is no such thing as a troll queue in League of Legends. Davin and Lyte have spoken a little bit about the idea in the Champ Select thread, and I think the most definitive statement on the topic was here
The toxic getting paired with toxic thing hasn't happened yet. This statement is corret.

1234511 ... 12