Riot Developer Picture Thread!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlcoholicKitsune

03-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarizard View Post
Not sure if creepy .__________.
Perfectly not creepy. Now it means we can high five you on the street....

Okay. Maybe just a tad. D:

NotBuzzJack

03-13-2013

Any of you Reds happen to have a picture of Xypherous lying around?

CoolHandJack

03-13-2013

the only shocking one is lyte. for some reason i always pictured him as gordon freeman

Illyriomysterio

03-13-2013

Sweet Jesus, Montag's gorgeous. :3

Delete Teemo

03-13-2013

Holy **** Tryndamere is handsome

Ibuki Suika

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by InertBlowfish View Post
Come here to see your favorite Rioter!

Please add your own dev photos that you can find along with which rioter it is so I can add it to the OP.

Attachment 635212 The man himself, it's Marc 'Tryndamere' Merrill.

Attachment 635215 Next up is Brandon 'Ryze' Beck. I have played a game with this guy, and he carried me as Udyr funnily enough.

Attachment 635217 This is Nerf Master Suck Town, AKA Morello. We all love to hate him, but hate that we love him.

Attachment 635218 This fine specimen is RiotSilver. A better picture of him can be seen here: http://jayceface.com/

Attachment 635220 ricklessabandon is his name, you may know him as hot.. I mean cop Caitlyn.

Attachment 635222 This is Xelnath. His favorite pastimes include wooing the ladies and being the right hand of darkness, or some such.

Attachment 635224 Scarizard is his name. Like a sir. need I say more?

Attachment 635229 Drachis is his name. His father was a preying mantis, and his mother a Zulu queen.

Attachment 635231 This, my friends, is Vanilla Ice.. err.. RiotVitzkrieg.

Attachment 635234 A wild Griftrix appears! He's everyone's favourite designer and he knows more about New Zealand wildlife than I do... and I live in New Zealand.

Attachment 635235 RiotMindbullets comin' at ya. He watched The Matrix one too many times to come up with his name.

Attachment 635236 One does not simply make a creative forum thread and not include Ironstylus.

Attachment 635237 ANVILANCHE and his hound, Baxter, watched Anchorman one too many times.

Attachment 635238 He doesn't look like such a sad mummy? RiotTantram sporting some nifty shades.

Attachment 635246 Say hello to Lyte! Creator of the Trollbunal.

Attachment 635265 This is Pendragon; you may call him Sir. Smitesalot

Attachment 635266 Troll king, and bear hater both, Zileas is featured in this picture.

Attachment 635382 Wow. She's a looker. It's Nyandalee

Attachment 635385 With a mouth the same size as Bulbasaur, it's Nikasaur!

Attachment 635389 Karriebear is her name, pretending she's a dude is her game. (Credit to And it was K)

Attachment 635393 RiotMontag has been found! (Credit to Noraver)

Attachment 635420 Brackhar has been added, for posterity's sake.

Attachment 635426 I can't believe I forgot about everyone's favorite egg head, it's Phreak comin' at ya.

Attachment 635443 Limabeans, ya'll. He kinda looks like Tristana, I guess.. (credit to Larias)

Attachment 635444 ByronicHero, holding his big gun in this steamy picture.. (credit to Larias)

Attachment 635457 Riot Tiza looking like that unimpressed meme. (credit to Cottön Tail)

Attachment 635469 The sentient pudding is hot! MsPudding in this picture. (credit to Cottön Tail)

Attachment 635477 With a name like DudeBro, one would think that this man is competetive. Apparently not! But that doesn't stop him from using a bear avatar. (credit to Solari Eclipse)

Attachment 635488 Man, I don't even... it's RiotTacoStorm. (credit to Cottön Tail)

Attachment 635495 Dafuq. This is getting weird. It's Ohmikegoodness (credit to NotBuzzJack)

Attachment 635497 D'awww.. Illusia (credit to NotBuzzJack)

Attachment 635496 LiQuiD StRiPeS. The capitalization is killing me, man. (credit to NotBuzzJack)

Attachment 635503 The Bravo Ray. This man lifts more than you. This man lifts more than anybody you know. This man lifts more than the mother ****ing hulk. Doubt me? Look at those guns. (Credit to The Bravo Ray)
I see no RiotRara. I am disappoint.

wtvdd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2013

Quote:
love me you're cuteee

Jimmy Page

03-13-2013

Nice desktop wallpaper, Zilleas.

And I didn't picture lyte like this at all lol I imagined him as an old dude with a long, long beard

Xelnath

Recruiter

03-13-2013
5 of 58 Riot Posts

Quote:
Definitely creepy, but I've been single for four months now, so I'll accept it.

wtvdd

03-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
Definitely creepy, but I've been single for four months now, so I'll accept it.
you also cute, love me too