So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BCartfall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2013

Neat, now Karma looks white.

Severian NA

03-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healurownbum View Post
Yea i read you saying that a couple times now and thats why i want it to be over with. I never been good with waiting, seeing what will happen. But i get the fact you need time to come to terms with it all. And i hope you can accept what happens, i also hope its not as bad as it seems.
Ya, I'm just happy that I can stop angsting about this. Though, when the day comes, I might end up losing it again. XD

Vismatic

03-13-2013

I love it! But while your at reworks, what about our g

Abstrue

03-13-2013

WILL THERE BE music FOR KARMA?

Healurownbum

03-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian NA View Post
Ya, I'm just happy that I can stop angsting about this. Though, when the day comes, I might end up losing it again. XD
Well i hope you wont lose it mate, but i would like to know what you think of it when its here. Worse of it all is for me not hearing anything for ages, the red in here tried but it felt like bandage talk rly. Not information just trying to keep us patient and calm. And i would love some more information

NeonChinchilla

03-13-2013

I'm actually interested in her lore, because its intended to be canon (her old lore).

I'm curious though, I might have missed some note clarifying this at some point but are judgements still considered canon or just a side story meant for fun? I only ask because many of them go into a great deal more depth and reveal more about a champion than the bios do but they were dropped a while back indefinitely.

My point is Karma's judgement is supposed to coincide with Warwick's and Soraka's lore but neither one actually matches up (ww and soraka don't even match up and they were updated :/)

I'm just curious if it even matters, like I said I might have missed something.

Reizuc

03-13-2013

ITT: People complaining about Karma being changed when she had the lowest pick percentage among all champions and people think the (extremely) small pool of players that actively play her now should be the voice of reason for all players.

Riot is a business, and they are out to make money, and visually overhauling a champion that was desperately in need of one is a good business decision. This will bring more players to play Karma. Her character models were old. They needed an update. They get updated.

In fact, small pool of Karma players wanted her to get attention. So what happens? She get's attention and everyone complains.

GG League of Legends players. NEVER satisfied.

Edit: Go ahead and keep downvoting Karma Hipsters. It's amusing...

Healurownbum

03-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reizuc View Post
ITT: People complaining about Karma being changed when she had the lowest pick percentage among all champions and people think the (extremely) small pool of players that actively play her now should be the voice of reason for all players.

Riot is a business, and they are out to make money, and visually overhauling a champion that was desperately in need of one is a good business decision. This will bring more players to play Karma. Her character models were old. They needed an update. They get updated.

In fact, small pool of Karma players wanted her to get attention. So what happens? She get's attention and everyone complains.

GG League of Legends players. NEVER satisfied.

Edit: Go ahead and keep downvoting Karma Hipsters. It's amusing...

With that logic why add new champions? Why not keep a certain pool of champion and change other stuff? Why keep adding more if you cant have one that a small group of ppl like? Does everybody have to like every champion? It makes no sense dude.

*edit: Btw even a red said it in this thread its not a update, its a compleet visual remake. So yea we are allowed to be upset abt it to some extend, its the first compleet overhaul of a champion that i can recall. Others got a upgrade.

EM Desorientado

03-13-2013

please Riot give us a date for the release
:<

HarryOrunitia

03-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reizuc View Post
Her character models were old. They needed an update. They get updated.
Same could be said about Annie, Nidalee, Ashe, Soraka, Twisted Fate... But their updates didn't involve transforming them into different champions.

Really, you can come here spouting judgements without having read the rest of the thread just to call us hipsters or whatever, but it's ridiculous to think Karma's existence was making the game less profitable. We are talking about a single champion in a pool of over one hundred of them. If people didn't like Karma, they could've played another champion, bought another champion's skins. It shouldn't be the people who were already playing Karma to be driven towards other champions.

And again, we were all aware of her flaws and we were all aware that she needed and update of some sort. I was 100% pro-rework before seeing the actual rework. It just wasn't the rework we wanted or expected, and probably not the rework she really needed in order to be more profitable. I mean, I'm sure she'll be more profitable now but it's something they could also have achieved without destroying her. And I explained why in my previous posts.