Care ?

I totally agree, **** this community. 16 36.36%
Reported 12 27.27%
Reported 8 18.18%
Reported 8 18.18%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

This community ...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiny Snorunt

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3ebo View Post
all your saying is "dont rage" lmao im an 18 year old avid gamer, i like to play a decent game with a team that actually knows what theyre doing. thats why i only play ranked, i dont care about elo, i just ASSUME that more competetive players will be in ranked. nope. 12 year olds that report for being called a dumbass.
Holy hell you're 18? Christ man this is embarrassing.

Elucious

03-09-2013

Quote:
why does this community try to make this game for 12 year olds. just got banned for quote calling someone a " dumbass ", for going 1-12 trynd mid. seriously ? i cant call someone a dumbass ? if you cant take a damn insult then you should probably go back to your 6th grade homework. im justt suggesting this community grows a pair a balls, or sprout a sack. no video game in the WORLD taht isnt rated pg has a virgin ear community. and ill bet anything all those pussys are gunna come downvote this so they can look all prestigious and well mannered. its a video game. your supposed to rage. sure keep it to a minimum, but there is absolutly NO tolerance in this game, which makes it almost unbearable. im sure theres people that agree with me, but those kids dont sit on this gay ass forum **** all day.
You agreed to the rules, so you technically should know them. You were banned for not following them. If that's a problem, don't play the game. Raging does nothing but anger everyone. You preach no tolerance yet you aren't tolerant for someone that isn't good at the game. Tribunal working as intended, enjoy your ban (and future bans you'll receive since you obviously don't see anything wrong with flaming)

l3ebo

03-09-2013

lmao Adjudicators only response is calling me the same thing i was nagging about. GOOD ONE lol. your too pro at your job man. oh wait its not even a job is it. its jsut a title you get for spending too much time on the forums acting like a ***** and saying **** like " dont act stupid " " be nice " . GG

Larias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

03-09-2013

Quote:
lmao Adjudicators only response is calling me the same thing i was nagging about. GOOD ONE lol. your too pro at your job man. oh wait its not even a job is it. its jsut a title you get for spending too much time on the forums acting like a ***** and saying **** like " dont act stupid " " be nice " . GG
It's people like you that make me thankful that there are people not like you.

The whole "can't have light without darkness" or "can't see that some people are not human excrement without having people who are human excrement" thing.

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2013

Quote:
why does this community try to make this game for 12 year olds. just got banned for quote calling someone a " dumbass ", for going 1-12 trynd mid. seriously ? i cant call someone a dumbass ?
No, you can't. There is no good reason for insulting someone in any way. It does not benefit the team, it harms their enjoyment of the game, it makes the atmosphere antagonistic, and it is against Riot policy. What if they were just having a bad day? Everyone has them.

Quote:
no video game in the WORLD taht isnt rated pg has a virgin ear community.
Does that mean it's a good thing, or that insults should be allowed? Every country in the world has murder, does that mean we should make it legal?

Quote:
and ill bet anything all those pussys are gunna come downvote this so they can look all prestigious and well mannered.
Actually, they'll probably downvote you because you they disagree with you. And since when has being well-mannered been a bad thing?

Quote:
its a video game. your supposed to rage.
No, you're not. Why would you be supposed to get angry and not enjoy a game?

Quote:
sure keep it to a minimum, but there is absolutly NO tolerance in this game, which makes it almost unbearable.
Actually, there is a fair bit of tolerance. It takes a number of reports before you get a warning, let alone get banned.

Quote:
im sure theres people that agree with me, but those kids dont sit on this gay ass forum **** all day.
Yet you apparently do...

l3ebo

03-09-2013

again, good one larias YOU SURE SHOWED ME ill go change mah ways and never be bad again. jk im still going to post about this community every damn chance i get.

Shiny Snorunt

03-09-2013

Quote:
No seriously there's no way you can be 18. I'm getting embarrassed reading your posts.

oNeffy

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larias View Post
Or...don't be a jerk.
You called him a jerk. Auto report. GG.

In all seriousness though, yeah you deserved to be banned. If you don't like what someone one your team is doing, do something to fix it. I had a game earlier where my team fed them nearly 30 kills before 25 minutes. This is retarded. As top lane, I was only 0-1 before I tried helping my team. Yes, I made mistakes but I saved multiple team members from dying just for them to run back in and focus a tank. Sad game for my promotionals.

Keatonfox

03-09-2013

You think insulting people is a sign of maturity?

Respect and patience for other people should be a goal regardless of one's age.

Larias

Adjudicator

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xom View Post
No seriously there's no way you can be 18. I'm getting embarrassed reading your posts.
Huked un fonics werked fer hem.