Who is sleeper OP right now?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VicariousxD

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaganJustice View Post
pftt, it's all about that trundle, baby!
Go away. My champion ty.

WraithNexus

03-09-2013

My bird is hungry.

Mid Is A Feeder

03-09-2013

I was playing lux before it was QQ'd about/.

I dont see why people say swain is sleeper OP, i dont find him very strong. I mean, his Q W E barely pokes, unless its in his R? but then it takes a lot of mana and you have to be pretty close..

ProphaneProphet

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchDragon97 View Post

I dont see why people say swain is sleeper OP, i dont find him very strong. I mean, his Q W E barely pokes, unless its in his R? but then it takes a lot of mana and you have to be pretty close..
Swain's poke never seems like it does a lot, 'cause it's mostly DoT. 3 seconds later, though, most people don't notice how much more health they've lost after they've disengaged.

I've gotten quite a few kills with swain due to people underestimating his damage. Especially if you go for an early Guise..

bruce ıee

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchDragon97 View Post

Against nearly any squishy, if he lands his E first, then ults + Q + W + ignite = nearly a guaranteed kill.
Bad swains don't know how to start his combo, or don't farm well enough to sustain his mana. The reason he has such a high potential is because he has infinite sustain, good base damages, and a massive % damage increase. You want to see some serious bursty dots (oxymoron ftw)? Land your E, then the active from DFG for even more % damage increase.

I wouldn't say that he's necessarily sleeper OP, but he's always been underrated.

WaffIeMaker

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folly Inc View Post
Gragas, Swain, Cho' Gath

pretty much any AP caster who is also a melee ranged fighter (or acts like one in combat) that isn't Diana (while she's still very good right now)
ive played some awful gragas lately

WC3betterthanSC

03-09-2013

Tristana

Vanra

03-09-2013

Quinn. It'll take a while for people to figure it out too, since everyone's convinced she sucks. Just as they were with Vi and Elise.

Cygsiulle

03-09-2013

i'd probly say poppy, if u can get early game up. with the current item focus goin on, makin use of that q and botrk while bein tanky as frick... total awesome. granted, her early game is... well, dismal doesn't even come close.

TommyTomato

03-09-2013

Wu Kong for sure fits this.