4 easy steps to completely fix Rengar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Holy Malevolence

Senior Member

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xizz3l View Post
Oh I could tell you what his problems are
Also, it's new to me that stealth isn't part of an Assassin playstyle.
Welp, seems like Evelynn is a bruiser now!
Literally everything but bola strike.
His passive is noob bait at best, his item is a snowball item, his Q suffers from Leblanc syndrome(probably directly related to your statement that he's useless late game), so does his W with the added defect of being completely free sustain(which is among the reasons why Vlad's such a piece of **** champion), and his ultimate is so toxic that when similar things existed on Eve and Twitch it was deemed necessary to outright rework them.
Most of his being terrible design relates to his resource system, which was the worst idea since Kat's passive, but by no means does that mean he'd be even half decent if it was changed.

And, no, stealth isn't inherently assassin. Wukong's not an assassin, nor is Vayne.
Eve's not competent enough at anything to justify being assigned a title. The best fit would be gimmick, really, as the last time she saw play it was because of a perchant for abusing DFG with her ultimate's range.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FreeGothitelle

Senior Member

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xizz3l View Post
Welp, seems like Evelynn is a bruiser now!
She is since they gutted her ult to only be useful as an initiation.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xizz3l

Member

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrubbingitOut View Post
higher Q, before the nerfs he would instagib every1 at lvl 3 and would auto zone u if he was in the bush...
higher W, did u not read the dmg reduction done by minions?, it already gives free resists and sustain
less minion dmg, being able to tank creep waves early on in top lane is pretty broken seeing as the mastery changes were intended to fix that
higher hp regen, no problem here

his kits delicate, he already has way to much in his kit and trying to buff it is very hard to do
You have to remember that the Q damage was 150% and not 110%
Also as a tradeoff, you could take away 10 basedamage from Savagery to make him less scary early. I also have some special ideas to make all of his fero skills scaling per lvl but I didn't feel like posting right now in the amercian forums.
As an excerpt, Q would look like this:

Normal usage:
30/60/90/120/150 (+1.1 AD)
20/25/30/35/40% AS Steroid for 4 seconds

Ferocity bonus:
+60/75/90/105/120% AD and double the AS Steroid (40/50/60/70/80%)

If that'd be too strong:
EITHER
30/55/80/105/130 Basedmg
OR
10/40/70/100/130

Did the same stuff for the other skills too


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Roofus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-09-2013

His roar was made weaker because of too much survivability and damage (you can double cast it) on a single skill.

His ult needs buffs more than anything. They almost doubled the CD of it. THEN they made the stealth delayed up to 3 seconds when taking damage. When it was instant the CD nerf made sense but now he has an ult that doesn't seem powerful or fun to the user.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ScrubbingitOut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Malevolence View Post
Literally everything but bola strike.
His passive is noob bait at best, his item is a snowball item, his Q suffers from Leblanc syndrome(probably directly related to your statement that he's useless late game), so does his W with the added defect of being completely free sustain(which is among the reasons why Vlad's such a piece of **** champion), and his ultimate is so toxic that when similar things existed on Eve and Twitch it was deemed necessary to outright rework them.
Most of his being terrible design relates to his resource system, which was the worst idea since Kat's passive, but by no means does that mean he'd be even half decent if it was changed.

And, no, stealth isn't inherently assassin. Wukong's not an assassin, nor is Vayne.
Eve's not competent enough at anything to justify being assigned a title. The best fit would be gimmick, really, as the last time she saw play it was because of a perchant for abusing DFG with her ultimate's range.
his passive felt like the design team wanted this guy to have everything
his snowball ltem got buffed but is still meh
his Q is still okay if u build dmg, which bruisers rarely do
his W was the broken aspect of his kit, it gave resists and sustain at the cost of nothing


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xizz3l

Member

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rafikerus View Post
His roar was made weaker because of too much survivability and damage (you can double cast it) on a single skill.

His ult needs buffs more than anything. They almost doubled the CD of it. THEN they made the stealth delayed up to 3 seconds when taking damage. When it was instant the CD nerf made sense but now he has an ult that doesn't seem powerful or fun to the user.
I could totally understand the nerfs to Battle Roar but 170 dmg is just too bad. 30 more damage on lvl 13 (or 60 with fero) that shouldn't be gamebreaking right? ._.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Holy Malevolence

Senior Member

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrubbingitOut View Post
his passive felt like the design team wanted this guy to have everything
They did want him to have everything.
Which is weird, because that's why Xin was such a problem.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ScrubbingitOut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xizz3l View Post
I could totally understand the nerfs to Battle Roar but 170 dmg is just too bad. 30 more damage on lvl 13 (or 60 with fero) that shouldn't be gamebreaking right? ._.
it gave resists,sustain, and dmg

they cant buff this skill unless they remove some other part of it


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ProPlayer

Senior Member

03-09-2013

i bought renger he seems useless no mamingme refund him hope riot do rework on him he is cute btw


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akiiru

Senior Member

03-09-2013

How to fix Rengar: CHOP 'EM OFF