@Riot Honor Initiative - Where's My Notification?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

03-08-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Sometimes the ceremonies are delayed until next log in, or next game completed. Did you not see a ceremony the next time you logged in?

Schoild

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Sometimes the ceremonies are delayed until next log in, or next game completed. Did you not see a ceremony the next time you logged in?
I didnt see a notification either... i used to see it before tho.. now it just doesnt show whenever i get my teamwork ribbon again

KibaWolf04

03-11-2013

Hey Lyte,

Thanks for the update. I did receive the ceremony roughly 2-3 days after obtaining the banner though (they both happened over the weekend).

Does Riot plan on implementing an option to toggle between banners by the way? It would be awesome if I could choose which banner I want to displayed. Afterall, I did earn/deserve them all. Do you think Riot would be willing to grant us that option considering how we enhance the game environment?