Don't ruin Singed! - Pictures inside! SUPPORT OUR CAUSE!

123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Almight Aza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2013

So he requires a bit of thought to walk into 5 enemies and ignore all CC while supplying the 2nd strongest slow in the game in an AOE at range then use the strongest form of CC (displacement if you didn't know) on who ever he feels like? Oh no how ever will he be useful.

The Real Rawr

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphariusRising View Post
He is in a tight spot right now?

He's among the top 10 win rates in the game. He's REALLY strong right now.
As said a million times, win % doesn't dictate in any way, shape or form the current state or balance of a champion.

If he were in the top 3-5 champions according to win % for a long period of time, then it would be trivial, but he hasn't been there long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almight Aza View Post
So he requires a bit of thought to walk into 5 enemies and ignore all CC while supplying the 2nd strongest slow in the game in an AOE at range then use the strongest form of CC (displacement if you didn't know) on who ever he feels like? Oh no how ever will he be useful.
3rd strongest slow in game after Nasus and Thresh*, thank you very much.

(*Fixed, forgot; either Glue got buffed or Zilean slow nerfed)

universe within

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphariusRising View Post
He is in a tight spot right now?

He's among the top 10 win rates in the game. He's REALLY strong right now.
And hopefully old nerf Eve tier after the nerfs. I just wish it was possible to drop leagues so that all the no skilled Singed "mains" would drop back to Bronze V since they won't know how to play a champion that requires brain cells.

Ominous

03-08-2013

I will never understand why people think he is so easy to play.

Almight Aza

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Rawr View Post
As said a million times, win % doesn't dictate in any way, shape or form the current state or balanced of a champion.

If he were in the top 3-5 champions according to win % then it would be trivial, but he hasn't been there long.

3rd strongest slow in game after Nasus and Zilean, thank you very much.
Forgot about Nasus. Then it's 3rd behind Thresh, and equal to Lulu and Karthus... Zilean is 55% the glue is 80%...

Sheepy9

03-08-2013

Singed right now need to get stomp early game or he just snowball to hard when he can build mostly full ap and be tanky

Ominous

03-08-2013

Moved my thread over here

Lycaeus

03-08-2013

Can someone explain to me in what way Singed is overpowered? I'm not a pro player, so maybe I've missed something, but I've never had any issues with Singed. Just follow the golden rule of "don't chase him"

Ominous

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WraithNexus View Post
Can someone explain to me in what way Singed is overpowered? I'm not a pro player, so maybe I've missed something, but I've never had any issues with Singed. Just follow the golden rule of "don't chase him"
People are oblivious and never take the time to learn how to play against a champion or read up, they would rather just complain and get every champion that they don't play, nerfed, so they will have an easier time in their matches.

MTempty

03-08-2013

Laning phase is going to be a nightmare. How the hell are you supposed to trade now?

123456 ... 9