Help me GD, you're my only hope.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jhregh

03-08-2013

Can you honestly judge my friend's lolking. http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/30177195
He thinks he's worthless because he doesn't have a 50% win rate with adc. He also says that he is "useless and contributes nothing" and "a useless scrub". Can you please tell me what you would think based on his lolking?

Bushido

03-08-2013

He needs to work on his CS. A good adc should shoot for 150+ cs by 20 minutes. He has 127 by 29 minutes. He's way behind in that area. Remind him that 10 creep score = a kill. Missing 80 cs = ~8 kills.

ManDudeMcDudeman

03-08-2013

Quote:
Help me GD, you're my only hope.
Well, you're ****ed.

onboardtonowhere

03-08-2013

he's trash.

Tamat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Live Services

Follow RiotTamat on Twitter

03-08-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

He's obviously not worthless if he has a friend like you to make a post like this. He's gotta be doing something right.

That being said, I'd actually recommend that he try playing some easier ADC's. Draven and Vayne are both harder to play than say Miss Fortune and Caitlyn. Miss Fortune is my personal favorite atm.

Farstride

03-08-2013

Like second poster said, he just needs to work on nailing the CS.

After that, he can start doing fancy things like harrassing the enemy when he's CSing, but until then, make sure his CS is gold.

Mechanics > micro plays.

Just like in SC2. You can be a micro master, but that will only get you to silver if your macro sucks. In this game, CS is your macro. Attacking the enemy champions is all micro.
He can get better no problem, half the fight is knowing what to work on improving.

ScarPirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2013

agreed.
he's not bad, just new

IndecisivePlayer

03-08-2013

has really good games or really bad games

tell him to play easier heroes or to practice support more. every adc should play some support and every support should play some adc.

TheBadness

03-08-2013

considering 8 normal games with 6 of them going negative, i'd say you're.......i mean your friend is pretty bad.

CaptainMĂ„rvelous

03-08-2013

EVERY SUMMONER HAS VALUE lF YOU ARE WILLING TO PUT FORTH THE EFFORT OF LEARNING. DO NOT BE DISHEARTENED, LlTTLE SUMMONER. I AM ALWAYS WATCHING YOU DO YOUR BEST. FOR AS LONG AS YOU DO YOUR BEST, YOU ARE WORTH SOMETHING TO THE TEAM.