Stop harassing people who "Are feeding"

First Riot Post
12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeatRushVII

03-08-2013

I don't mean people who are literally running into lane and offering up free kill after free kill. But if you are in a game and someone is 0/2/0 keep your mouth shut. I seriously don't know what people think they are accomplishing by going "GG x feeding, report them at 20 mins" other than hurting your own team.

It honestly just motivates people to do worse by instilling in "i need to prove to myself and get kills to show im not bad". Early deaths are easy to turn around

Even if you arent your teams support, support your team

Nana A Deviluke

03-08-2013

Can I ***** at the duo botlane that are 0/8 and 0/7 between them at 14 minutes?

WhamBamBoozler

03-08-2013

^this

Lame Dude

03-08-2013

When it's ranked people including me naturally, tend to rage. But at the same time, everyone has a bad game once in a while, and they shouldn't be raged on very heavily.

Drukyul

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nana A Deviluke View Post
Can I ***** at the duo botlane that are 0/8 and 0/7 between them at 14 minutes?
Anything past 0/5 and 0/5 is really the fault of the team as a whole for not going down there and cleaning up. Obviously they can't lane together for some reason or other, so just 5man that tower and start midgame early.

mambawarrior0

03-08-2013

I had a 7/5 Garen steal our blue.
I had a 0/6 support malph save me in teamfights, initiate perfectly, and lead our team while later help me backdoor the enemy nexus and win in the same game.
I honored one.
Guess which?

TerasDominicus

03-08-2013

0/2/0 isnt even close to feeding.

0/7/0 on the other hand.

Zileas

VP of Game Design

03-08-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatRushVII View Post
I don't mean people who are literally running into lane and offering up free kill after free kill. But if you are in a game and someone is 0/2/0 keep your mouth shut. I seriously don't know what people think they are accomplishing by going "GG x feeding, report them at 20 mins" other than hurting your own team.

It honestly just motivates people to do worse by instilling in "i need to prove to myself and get kills to show im not bad". Early deaths are easy to turn around

Even if you arent your teams support, support your team
I clicked this hoping I could write, 'reported for unskilled poster' or some other trolling, but I actually agree with your point and it's well delivered.

Moreover, when you harass people, it actually makes them do worse, and makes the game worse for everyone.

SmokingPuffin

03-08-2013

My advice: if you're going to rage, only rage after the game is completely lost. If you say something negative after a teammate dies, they will play worse, no ifs ands buts about it. It's entirely counterproductive to winning, so if you're going to indulge, do it after your winning chances are nil.

lmbajoe

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
I was going to write, 'reported for unskilled poster' or some other trolling, but I actually agree with your point and it's well delivered. So uh, yeah, don't harass people. It actually makes them do worse, and makes the game worse for everyone.
maybe there should be harsher punishment for these toxic players, or a segregation between flamers and non-flamers

12345 ... 11