Are we suppose to bite our tongue?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CIinik

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamyourz View Post
If i get banned for this i'm just gonna start doing the same thing on a new account with a group of friends because these kids obviously arent being banned.
You are cancer and I don't feel bad for you.

MRslimjim

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Prism View Post
1. Yes, you're supposed to take it like a man. You only make the problem worse by yelling back at them. Report them after the game if you want.

2. Use the ignore function.

3. I assume this is normals. Play ranked and never deal with four 12-year-old trolls again.

4. I have had Tribunal cases where there were only 2 games on the report card, but the offender was extremely toxic. So yes, every report matters.
Yes that is what ignore is for, but quite frankly your ranked comment is false. I play with some seriously immature and flat out nut jobs in ranked

Lycaeus

03-08-2013

Oh look, another tribunal QQ topic.

TrollForALiving

03-08-2013

Quote:
/Sigh if that really the only way? i dont want to spend 10minutes trying to play a game =/
I don't know if you've ever seen an Anivia with nothing but movespeed items, but it was pretty funny the first time I tried it out after I got bored of a Russian Morde screeching at every lane but his premade friend.

Learn to troll back. Don't post this in GD, people think the tribunal works lol.

lamyourz

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CIinik View Post
You are cancer and I don't feel bad for you.

Not here for your pity im here for advice.

SpderMan

03-08-2013

ignore(i mean the real life action not the command) and report post game. the more they say the more the more fuel they have for a case . there is NO winning against trolls anything you say is simply a waste of time.

Blue Prism

03-08-2013

Quote:
/Sigh if that really the only way? i dont want to spend 10minutes trying to play a game =/
1. Accept that you will not win this game. It's unfortunate but it happens, but this way, you don't feel as bad about losing. It's not your fault.

2. Don't listen to other people telling you to blatantly troll back. Work on last hitting or being aware of where enemies are on the minimap. Take this opportunity to improve your mechanics and awareness.

3. Also, people telling you that the Tribunal is a joke have never voted on the Tribunal themselves. Riot says that there are a lot more games that should be reported but don't (because people forget or don't want to stay around in the postgame lobby) so a lot of them don't even make it to the Tribunal. That's why people who say "close your eyes and vote punish every time to get 95% of cases correct" are somewhat right. But rest assured that people do get punished (as you can probably tell from the fact that GD has a lot of whiners about permas anyway).

Ryedan

Visual Designer

03-08-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulfestopheles View Post
Because not responding to a troll is a long lost practice?

What the hell happened to "DO NOT FEED THE TROLL"

Wake the hell up, people. They want attention, stop giving it to them.
Pretty much this.

Biting your tongue isn't the end of your feedback loop - post-game reporting is.

DrBleck

03-08-2013

Has anyone ever stopped talking after being told to shut up on the internet? I'm almost certain that's not a thing that's ever happened.

AndrewRogue

03-08-2013

Uh... yes? You're claiming you're the adult. Act like one.