Are we suppose to bite our tongue?

First Riot Post
123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lamyourz

Member

03-08-2013

I;m curious how this games ''judgement system'' work

Am i suppose to bend over and let 12 year olds rage and insult me for 40mins but soon as i tell them shut up they jump on me with their 3 little immature friends?


If i get banned for this i'm just gonna start doing the same thing on a new account with a group of friends because these kids obviously arent being banned.



1 report isn't gonna do anything every 2 days compare to the 4 reports from obvious trolls


and all it takes is me telling them shut up after 40 mins of harassment for the tribunal to declare it a''punished''


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shadowx271

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-08-2013

Why is the ignore feature not an option?
That's what I would do. Just /ignore.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wulfestopheles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-08-2013

Because not responding to a troll is a long lost practice?

What the hell happened to "DO NOT FEED THE TROLL"

Wake the hell up, people. They want attention, stop giving it to them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lamyourz

Member

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowx271 View Post
Why is the ignore feature not an option?
That's what I would do. Just /ignore.

because we was losing teamfight from me not being able to see what the idiots were saying

And when i did unignore them they started trolling and even the enemy team jumped on me when i started a 1v3 and they ran away 3V1 to troll me.

team chat : ahahha ha die noob ****ere

all chat : report for feeding please


-_-????


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blue Prism

Senior Member

03-08-2013

1. Yes, you're supposed to take it like a man. You only make the problem worse by yelling back at them. Report them after the game if you want.

2. Use the ignore function.

3. I assume this is normals. Play ranked and never deal with four 12-year-old trolls again.

4. I have had Tribunal cases where there were only 2 games on the report card, but the offender was extremely toxic. So yes, every report matters.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LargeSnorlax

Senior Member

03-08-2013

I think you're supposed to not be the 12 year old yourself by getting into a 20 minute typing session while you're supposed to be playing an online video game

Just food for thought


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrollForALiving

Member

03-08-2013

Flame back/Troll.

People want to win, if they don't want to act as a team to do so, enjoy the 6v4.

Hue.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lamyourz

Member

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulfestopheles View Post
Because not responding to a troll is a long lost practice?

What the hell happened to "DO NOT FEED THE TROLL"

Wake the hell up, people. They want attention, stop giving it to them.

Thats not the point i did not give them the attention they want or ''feed'' them how ever i was trying to organize the team only to be harassed constantly over and over


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fate000

Senior Member

03-08-2013

You don't. Just quiet down; bite your tongue as you say. That is exactly what you're supposed to do. Then report them after the game.

Once, Lyte's smurf got trolled by 4-man premades several times in row. He then checked and he was less then 1% of the way to a Tribunal case. There are (behindthescreen) measures against this behaviour, and they do work.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lamyourz

Member

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Prism View Post
1. Yes, you're supposed to take it like a man. You only make the problem worse by yelling back at them. Report them after the game if you want.

2. Use the ignore function.

3. I assume this is normals. Play ranked and never deal with four 12-year-old trolls again.

4. I have had Tribunal cases where there were only 2 games on the report card, but the offender was extremely toxic. So yes, every report matters.

/Sigh if that really the only way? i dont want to spend 10minutes trying to play a game =/


123