How Do People Defend Singed When Stats Show Otherwise?

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xGary

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigroastinya View Post
To be fair, the Singed in those tournaments are also the best of the best. Over half of the champions are used in LCS, doesn't mean half of the roster is OP.
But to pair that with the fact that Singed has been in the top winning percentages of months at ALL tiers? If that is not an indication that a champion is OP, I don't know what is.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2013

people think the nerfs were over the top.

and winrate is a really dumb metric to decide anything. the only people who think it's halfway relevant are those who can't interpret statistics.

xGary

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pudge1cup View Post
people think the nerfs were over the top.

and winrate is a really dumb metric to decide anything. the only people who think it's halfway relevant are those who can't interpret statistics.
Win rate is arguably the most important stat of a champion. There is no other reason to nerf a champion other than either high win rate, or anti-fun.

Attilian

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xGary View Post
Meta, playstyles, builds, etc aren't unaccounted variables. They all contribute to how strong a champion is. If the current meta and items and whatever determine that a champion is OP, then isn't the solution to nerf that champion?

Pretty sure that is the definition of OP.
No. The proper way of handling of is to let natural counters happen

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2013

Quote:
Win rate is arguably the most important stat of a champion. There is no other reason to nerf a champion other than either high win rate, or anti-fun.
lol

you really need to learn how to interpret stats or just stop quoting them.

it's been discussed ad nauseum the problems with worshiping winrates.

just do yourself a favor and learn2stat before you spew the winrate drivel.

xGary

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attilian View Post
No. The proper way of handling of is to let natural counters happen
Maybe if a champion has been in the top percentages for 4+ months, it is time to intervene.

BlargCow

03-07-2013

because with this logic shen is one of the worst champions in the game and needs major buffs

FalconPawwwwnch

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cards and Dice View Post
And this, people, is why idiots like him don't deserve an opinion on GD. He actually thinks TF is OP.
lolol look at the little bronzie acting like he knows champ balance. Tf wins more games than any other mid right now

Troy242621

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KommunistKevin View Post
DUMB PEOPLE CHASING SINGED

DUMB PEOPLE TRYING TO COUNTER PICK SINGED WITH MALPHITE/WUKONG

SINGED SUKS, pick teemo or vlad or any other ranged toplaner and its GG for singed.

DON'T PICK A MELEE CHAMP, BECAUSE SINGED SCALES HARDER THAN YOU HE WILL WIN THE LANE JUST BY PLAYING PASSIVE
..I've honestly never come even close to dying while chasing Singed. I've only died when Singed chased me. Then my team yells at me to not chase Singed -_-.

Attilian

03-07-2013

Quote:
Maybe if a champion has been in the top percentages for 4+ months, it is time to intervene.

Given how this community instantly mocks and reports anyone that doesn't do what the pros do...seems legit.

1234567 ... 8