So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Faari

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2013

I hope my 85% ranked win rate with karma doesn't change after remake..

Flibbgibb

03-07-2013

At first, I was upset when I saw the fans removed. But then I started thinking of the fans as a way to limit her power, and through her bare hands she casts the judgement she's been itching to cast ever since she started this crusade for peace and unity.

Asphalt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruisey View Post
For someone who has owned Karma since her release and has loved the entirety of the champion (good and bad) for that duration, I have to say, I'm impressed, Riot.

Her rework is already looking absolutely beautiful, and while I was skeptical at first regarding changes to my favorite AP/Support, I find now that I cannot wait for these adjustments to push through.

The addition of the free skin is, in my opinion, a wonderful example of a company going beyond what is expected of them. Especially considering how much I love Traditional.)

I honestly can't find words to describe how amazing it feels to know Karma is finally getting the attention she deserves as a champion. Knowing that people might actually stop queue-dodging at the sight of Karma is almost unfathomable.

The only problem I have now, is her inevitable FotMness, and having to fight people for her. Sad day.

P.S.
Releasenaokkthxbai<3

Edit:
Downvotes? Really? And not a word as to why. Just "No. Downvote." Just another day on the forums, it seems.
DOWNVOTES WHY??? YOU WANNA KNOW WHY???

because scumbags like you are the reason why shes being reworked when she doesnt need it...you're probably one of them people that plays karma, then complains she sucks, when she clearly doesnt, she is one of the BEST supports in the game to be honest... then you complain complain over and over and then Riot HAS TO TEND TO YOU, because they dont wanna hear you cry anymore.... you say this and that, new karma ur happy for... wtf? im still PISSED OFF my Evelyn and Twitch got turned into garbage champions now... since they were 1000000x better before and now they are taking away MY KARMA?? wtf? all they do with reworks is ruin champions... so how is that a good example the only attention needed to karma is a BUFF not a change... maybe they should work on changing Twitch and Evelyn back to their old ways before they mess up more champs with "reworks" aka super stupid nerfs...

THIS CHANGE IS FRANKLY SICKENING, JUST LIKE THE TWITCH AND EVELYN CHANGE, REALLY LOSING HOPE AT THIS POINT, REALLY WISH I WORKED FOR RIOT.... this game would be balanced and more fun, please Riot hire me... for champion develop and champion balance... because obviously hiring a "pro" player didnt work the first time since balancing got worse and worse after that happened.. nothing is ever nerfed correctly, nothing is ever balanced correctly, also dont get me started with the new ranked system... worst thing ever, since it only benefits Diamond players, and still somehow Riot has not reset everyone to the same ELO every season, which is how you're supposed to do a season stat reset... and new ping system is more annoying than beneficial..

so long as i be it also i will never let this go also

"We will be removing ALL dodge from the game" -Riot

Jax has dodge still...

...The End...

Risemix

03-07-2013

I'm sympathetic to people feel like they've lost their favorite champion today and I'm sorry that you're all so disappointed (even though I quite like it), but:

I can't fathom why anyone would call this new look "oversexualized." She's wearing a sleeveless dress with a slit. It's like I've taken a time machine back to the 1900s. It's a leg, people. Karma can still be classy with some skin showing.

To me, she looks classy, powerful, and confident, and yes, sexy, but more as a result of the first three qualifying adjectives and not because of her god damned legs and arms.

Again, if you don't like new Karma, that's cool and I'm sorry to hear that. But she isn't "too sexed." Stop.

chinmi

03-07-2013

when riottt... WHEEENNNN ?????

HarryOrunitia

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risemix View Post
I'm sympathetic to people feel like they've lost their favorite champion today and I'm sorry that you're all so disappointed (even though I quite like it), but:

I can't fathom why anyone would call this new look "oversexualized." She's wearing a sleeveless dress with a slit. It's like I've taken a time machine back to the 1900s. It's a leg, people. Karma can still be classy with some skin showing.

To me, she looks classy, powerful, and confident, and yes, sexy, but more as a result of the first three qualifying adjectives and not because of her god damned legs and arms.

Again, if you don't like new Karma, that's cool and I'm sorry to hear that. But she isn't "too sexed." Stop.
Did you notice the size of her boobs? Wanna change her dress, fine, but why increase that? It's not OVERsexualized but it's still MORE sexualized than before which is why it's so annoying.

I don't have anything against sexy females in games, I'm not one of the "omg miss fortune looks like a sl*t omg you disgust me riot bawaw" types. I simply believe every character deserves a look that fits their theme and personality... And Karma's new default look is completely WRONG, regardless of how sexualized it is. The fact that it's way more sexualized than anything the original Karma would've ever been is just one of the hundreds of issues I have with it.

Also, sorry, but that doesn't look even remotely classy to me. I feel like a complete fool for believing IronStylus when he said something like "it's going to be tasteful". It's not. Not because it's oversexualized or anything, but it just looks ugly and not elegant at all.

KínseySíx

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risemix View Post

I agree that she isn't especially 'sexed up' in this rework, but certainly, and undeniably more sexualised than the old Karma.

Karma always had a somewhat older, matronly vibe. She came across as cool, calm, collected and classy. The new splash art certainly ain't in the realms of M.F., Ahri, Janna, Zrya or Elise trashiness, but it still looks more like something Angelina Jolie would wear to the oscars than something a diplomat would wear.

I'm reserving judgement 'till we see the whole package, but so far she looks to have been turned into yet another barbie doll in a costume.

IUDream

03-07-2013

But I liked the whole concept of Enlightened=cool and calm.

Bu Gao Xing

Master Recruiter

03-07-2013

I'm gonna miss the dress and dress joke.

CaitlynsPanties

03-07-2013

k, I guess i'm buying Karma next