So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ninja Disco Frog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mynt View Post
--battle fans are cool and I like that aesthetic. But it has nothing to do with Karma. It's like when everyone learned that Ganandorf had a Sword in Smash Bros. Melee. The question that everyone asked the first time they saw his victory animation was "Why does Ganandorf have a sword?" Why did Karma have fans?

Now that her primary weapon is a Kamehameha wave, it frees up Battle Fans for another champion. One that actually incorporates the Fan-style Fighting into their kit, instead of as just an accessory.
The fans are what instantly drew me to karma in the first place honestly but that is a good point. Hopefully we will see someone else appear with fans in the future.

US Economy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I don't actually understand this. Did you expect the model to remain low-res? Is this a fan/no-fan thing? I want to understand, but this is really confusing that this is a feeling someone has on this.
Hes a moron, Idk why you respond to people like this

ChocoKelly

03-06-2013

Lets all unlock new champion Karma!

Karma, Karmaaa huhuu who is there new op.

Morello

Lead Designer

03-06-2013
16 of 43 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akuma no Ko View Post
Morello Grumpy Monkey or any rioter (Ironstylus?)

Question: Do we get to keep the original skins we already have for Karma? I bought karma and both her skins on her release. I am not losing my 2 purchases skins and just getting a classic skin am I?
You keep any existing skins, yes. They are also being update like other Visual updates (Annie, Nidalee, etc)

Pog Master 2000

03-06-2013

Man, I haven't seen forums explode like this since Diana

Zoxtonic

03-06-2013

Well, as much as I am SUPER EXCITED about this rework, I am a bit worried that now that this news is out a lot of people are going to go buy Karma just for her free skin. This makes it less special for us Karma players who picked her up before this point. That and the lack of fans are the only thing I'm concerned about. But yeah, SUPER EXCITED THANK YOU RIOT I LOVE YOU FOREVER <3

HolyHammerStrike

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuri Ono View Post
So here's a thought I've had floating.

Y'all retracted Goth Annie from an individual sale because of people wanting that feel of 'exclusivity'.

Why didn't you extend this same courtesy to original Karma players and make the skin 'exclusive' to those who bought her before the remake's visual was announced?
Because Goth Annie was actually about the money people paid for it.

Hellioning

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I don't actually understand this. Did you expect the model to remain low-res? Is this a fan/no-fan thing? I want to understand, but this is really confusing that this is a feeling someone has on this.
I like the skin, but the lack of fans definitely means something is lacking, something that I've associated with Karma for a long time.

Healurownbum

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by US Economy View Post
Hes a moron, Idk why you respond to people like this
Its a opinion, and rather asking why he has that opinion. You make yourself look like an compleet ass and just call him a moron. How very mature. Get out.

Spew

03-06-2013

who's karma?