Incoming Soraka nerfs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Verotes

03-03-2013

Thread delivers

March of Dimes

03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyrexia View Post
I remember that, it's like they were being punished for going all-in on a risky strategy that paid off.
Yeah, it makes me pretty sad that Riot disapproved so much of what I considered a highlight of S2. Am I going to remember all the games where some standard comp out-muscled another one & won the game? No. The many games at the beginning of the season that were single-handedly decided by whichever jungler got the better invade? No. Triple support was a shining example of a new execution of an old strategy (protect the Kog) paying off, and I wish we had more games like that these days.

Phyrexia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by March of Dimes View Post
Yeah, it makes me pretty sad that Riot disapproved so much of what I considered a highlight of S2. Am I going to remember all the games where some standard comp out-muscled another one & won the game? No. The many games at the beginning of the season that were single-handedly decided by whichever jungler got the better invade? No. Triple support was a shining example of a new execution of an old strategy (protect the Kog) paying off, and I wish we had more games like that these days.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed we keep getting pro teams trying "Wacky" things in tournaments, regardless of whether it works out or not.

Phyrexia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2013

Bamp since the forums are apparently alive again

Swampmajikk

03-03-2013

Things like this make me wonder why I even bother with this game.
What exactly is their angle anyway? why have so many champions if you're only gonna nerf most of them into the floor?
just pick the 10 you want around and drop the rest so those of us who actually want a game with depth can move on to DOTA2...

Phyrexia

03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swampmajikk View Post
Things like this make me wonder why I even bother with this game.
What exactly is their angle anyway? why have so many champions if you're only gonna nerf most of them into the floor?
just pick the 10 you want around and drop the rest so those of us who actually want a game with depth can move on to DOTA2...
It is very frustrating at times, especially with supports. I know they don't want any specific champion to dominate everyone else but with supports it's like taking a shovel and hitting any champion that twitchs with life. There will always be champions that are better, just because of the sheer fact that if you nerf some and not others then you'll automatically have more powerful champs.

Kades

Associate QA Analyst - Gameplay

03-05-2013
1 of 3 Riot Posts

Special points for the tear on the last mug, Phyrexia.

Lord Egoth

Killzerz

03-05-2013

Epic.

Halkkirgamed

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kades View Post
Special points for the tear on the last mug, Phyrexia.
Kades season 1 plat season 2 diamond, STAHP BEING SOO GOOD