Bruiser Taric Top

First Riot Post
12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mediocre Top

03-05-2013

Muramana + Brutalizer + Zephyr

Wouldn't that be optimal for CDR and everything?

EDIT: Oh, gauntlet sounds nice.

I think a better core would be Early Tear + Zephyr and Gauntlet for sticking. Lichbane for burst or Frozen Heart for survivability + damage on passive. He has a really nice passive and he sounds to be just as good as support. I need to test around.

EDIT2: Didn't think it would blow up this much, lol. I'll see if I can compile a list in-case anyone starts using this as a guide for him.

Muramana
Zephyr
Wit's End
Nashor's Tooth
Frozen Heart
Beserker's Greaves
Ninja Tabi
Merc Treads
Iceborn Gauntlet
Seraph's Embrace
Lichbane
Spirit Visage
Malady
Blade of the Ruined King

Ryedan

Visual Designer

03-05-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mediocre Top View Post
Muramana + Brutalizer + Zephyr

Wouldn't that be optimal for CDR and everything?
I'm trying to consider what to do on bruiser Taric, and I can't help but think that the armor pen might be wasted. His passive and all his skills do magic damage, and his shatter already provides a lot of free armor shred.

I haven't tried it out yet, but I would think something like Frozen Heart, Wits End, Zephyr, Berserker Greaves would provide better throughput since he simply doesn't need the AD (and his ult provides a non-insubstantial amount for sustained engages if you need)

SaintSean

03-05-2013

he is extremely easy to shut down he can hardly trade with anyone and he will go oom healing himself basically hes just someone who will hug the tower or feed top 0/7

Samflash3

03-05-2013

I get RoA + Muramana(because of his base AD) + Iceborn Gauntlet on Taric. Even go CDR boots. Tenaccity can be fro Zephyr because who would want to stun taric?

BRTHEBEST

03-05-2013

Statikk Shiv for FABULOUS LIGHTNING.

Catches Axes

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryedan View Post
I'm trying to consider what to do on bruiser Taric, and I can't help but think that the armor pen might be wasted. His passive and all his skills do magic damage, and his shatter already provides a lot of free armor shred.

I haven't tried it out yet, but I would think something like Frozen Heart, Wits End, Zephyr, Berserker Greaves would provide better throughput since he simply doesn't need the AD (and his ult provides a non-insubstantial amount for sustained engages if you need)
Flat armor shred and flat armor pen is increasingly valuable the more you have. If I shred you from 20 to 10, I increase my damage more than twice as much as if I shred you from 20 to 15. So champs with flat shred built into their kit profit more from additional flat shred/flat pen than champs without it.

(I think...)

Wulfestopheles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2013

Does Hydra hits count for his heal cooldown reduction?

Or is it per swing?

Voidgolem

03-05-2013

You can't have brawler taric without your manly ragebeard.

Capt Carmine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2013

Why not lichbane?

it has everything he wants:
movespeed
mana
a cray nuke
and it lets him hurt every time he heals

Hackulator

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryedan View Post

Iceborn Gauntlet after Manamune is very strong, and it gives you an ability to stick which Taric really lacks, people tend to just walk away from you after your stun if they are losing. Damage is nice but you need to be able to apply it. I could only see getting Wit's End against a team with at least 2 AP champs.

12345 ... 7