Bans

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 37
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImProbablyDrunk

03-03-2013

Yeah.

You tell 'em.

Unban Auspexa

03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
When your account is approaching toxic levels, you get an e-mail warning before any bans are applied. That's your warning.
Why does the initial warning reset honors? I agree that actual punishments should reset it but warning is just a warning, why is that so? This actually made me lose my faith in honor system when I lost like 200 honors because of a ridiculous warning case.

SargeantAnonymos

03-03-2013

Quote:
When your account is approaching toxic levels, you get an e-mail warning before any bans are applied. That's your warning.
I think it would be beneficial to have an in game warning system. I bet a lot of people never look for those emails. Is the warning fair? Yes. Could Riot do a better job implementing an in game warning system? I believe the answer to this is also yes.

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

03-03-2013
2 of 18 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeantAnonymos View Post
I think it would be beneficial to have an in game warning system. I bet a lot of people never look for those emails. Is the warning fair? Yes. Could Riot do a better job implementing an in game warning system? I believe the answer to this is also yes.
The player behavior team agrees--it's just a matter of priority.

Tanerian

03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SargeantAnonymos View Post
I can agree with this.

Shouldn't have to go to your e-mail for anything. It should all be able to be handled in client.

ImProbablyDrunk

03-03-2013

Is that not just a problem for people on their 5th alternate account who can't remember what email they actually used?

Because I kinda check my emails every morning. Just saiyan.

FastwolFmk2

03-03-2013

Quote:
The player behavior team agrees--it's just a matter of priority.
Make a tribunal for the forums plz Lyte.

LYTE PLS+ RIOT PLS= RYTE PLS

Phrytning

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2013

so if I wanted to get say.. another ribbon instead of this damn red one. (im sick of the red one) I could ask people to report me until I get this email. then go about being helpful. (because everyone knows that's the best ribbon)

Unban Auspexa

03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrytning View Post
so if I wanted to get say.. another ribbon instead of this damn red one. (im sick of the red one) I could ask people to report me until I get this email. then go about being helpful. (because everyone knows that's the best ribbon)
When you get blue ribbon it will show instead of red anyway. Ribbon priority is Yellow > Blue > Green > Red. If you have red that means you have the red one only. If you get blue then blue will show. If you get green after you get blue, you'll still see blue.

Chiaki Ito

03-03-2013

@Improbablydrunk

Sup

12345612 ... 37