Bans

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 37
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Turylyon

03-03-2013

So who has been banned...wouldnt you have liked to see like some kind of notiication that your account has been reported...or atleast have something that tells you that you need to chill out or something that notiies you that your losing you cool you have this many reports..stop.......I mean beacuase everyone is afected by the peole who get reproted...usually due to langauge. I feel that if people got a warning before they could get a wake-up call and nottroll another teams game

Turylyon

03-03-2013

and i know i have run-on sentences..lol

ImProbablyDrunk

03-03-2013

They do get warnings.

Reiver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2013

Warning
3 day ban
Week ban
2 week ban
More 2 week bans/permaban

Seems reasonable to me

Turylyon

03-03-2013

that isnt a warning...you got banned already...or suspended...everyother game does..WoW does Tera a few other MMo's they all give notifications like your violating the code blah blah...i think it would be worth it

Tanerian

03-03-2013

I mean, the 3 day ban IS the warning.

The punishment for being bad is PERMA Ban. Suspensions are simply a warning for that.

Turylyon

03-03-2013

you call those warnings...thats not a warning...your already suspended...without knowing...

Turylyon

03-03-2013

i dont see whast so wronmg with notiying people that they are being reported

ImProbablyDrunk

03-03-2013

That IS a warning. The true punishment for toxic behaviour is a permanent ban. A 3 day ban is a slap on the wrist.

I can't follow your thought process on this one. Perhaps because I haven't been banned.

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

03-03-2013
1 of 18 Riot Posts

When your account is approaching toxic levels, you get an e-mail warning before any bans are applied. That's your warning.

1234511 ... 37