1v1 Proving Grounds Tournament

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxdpavelxX

03-02-2013

XxdpavelxX won 2 out of 3 games

TheGENERALCHEETA

03-02-2013

35 and 222 are active and in contact, we are setting times to make games happen, but live on opposite sides of the world so timing has been an issue. We will get our games in, have no fear.

Cattleslayer

03-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattleslayer View Post
I sent a friend request to my opponent, however he hasn't been online since February 18 (according to match history). I may be busy later. What do I do?
Just like your reply to this post said, I've waited over a week, but I still can't contact my opponent BluePandas. I need a sub or something please.

Shobuki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2013

Shobuki won 2-0

Eui Sik Yoon

03-03-2013

Eui Sik Yoon won 2-0

Second game forfeited by the other opponent

V011235

03-03-2013

Hi Moosemancer...if you read this..just letting you know im ready whenever you are..tried to add you a few times already

KyleAllen1900

03-03-2013

Hey um, I added my guy like 2 weeks ago and I don't think that he accepted my request. ive sent it to him twice and still nothing. he is active online thoguh because his match history has changed. I figured I would wait until the week started to ask what i should do. I dont know of anyway to message somebody unless they are online

KiritoxAsuna x

03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattleslayer View Post
Just like your reply to this post said, I've waited over a week, but I still can't contact my opponent BluePandas. I need a sub or something please.
I agree that Cattleslayer needs a sub for BluePandas.

Mawile Waifu

03-03-2013

hey What Is A Wolf, i recently had a name change from Rice Plays Cait to KawaiiRlce, could you please change it in the brackets if possible i would appreciate it.

Slaughtra

03-03-2013

Slaughtra