iBlitzcrank isn't fair

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZenonTheStoic

Champion Designer

03-02-2013
1 of 9 Riot Posts

Hey guys! We take this kind of thing very seriously. I've had a quick look at it in customs games and it looks like the blue trail that comes from the hand might be a little bit too easy to lose. It fulfils the same function as the wire in the baseline skin.

I'll have someone from skins look at it on Monday. Thanks for the report!

SilentNightSona

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenonTheStoic View Post
Hey guys! We take this kind of thing very seriously. I've had a quick look at it in customs games and it looks like the blue trail that comes from the hand might be a little bit too easy to lose. It fulfils the same function as the wire in the baseline skin.

Yay!

UnitedWeStand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2013

Quote:

And that's one of the reasons I like Riot
\

best euro NA

03-02-2013

Quote:

Is there a way to swap some files in the LoL folder so that the Blitz skin and Steel Lux skins just appear to be regular?

Thanks

Shadou

03-02-2013

Quote:

A lot of people been saying on Beta forums how iblitzs pull skills is hard to see idk about steel luxs if she was mentioned but I been having trouble seeing a few of her skills in that skin myself idk about anyone else

Sn0wY

03-02-2013

if color blind mode is on make it leave a red line as its going....

Alcowpwn

03-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by grobewurst View Post
Is there a way to swap some files in the LoL folder so that the Blitz skin and Steel Lux skins just appear to be regular?

Thanks
So now the people who bought the skin can't use it? Great thought process mate!

Koldheartedjsp

03-02-2013

Quote:

why lie to us? coulda been fixed before it got released instead of after people have to complain

it'll get fixed after it's sold enough skins, that's when.

Tharama

03-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcowpwn View Post
They can use it all they want, we individually who didn't pay for it or want the different graphics are able to turn them off. And the buyer doesn't even need to know he isn't special anymore. Great thought process, mate.

Poshriel

03-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcowpwn View Post
No they can still use it, but you just wont see it.