Isn't Rengar a little bit too weak?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoulReaver

03-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
You guys sure like to read into my words. I understand that.

Perhaps if you take a moment and step back, you'll realize I'm sharing my experiences as a player. I'm pretty middle of the pack, but I can still enjoy Rengar.

@ Xelnath, thanks for taking the time to get into this thread. (happy belated birthday btw) I remember Rengar pre-nerfs was a nightmare to play against. Now he seems to be less destructive than Kha'Zix I think a slight mini-Rengar buff would be fair, not back to Season 2 high power levels.

ProPecker

03-02-2013

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/23945500#history

What a crappy match history, But as you can see, rengar carried.

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

03-02-2013
8 of 16 Riot Posts

For those who play Rengar a lot - how do you guys handle Irelia top? I felt like I ranked up the wrong skills when fighting her.

She also always stunned me before I could get my Q auto attack off.

Hollywood Cool

03-02-2013

Quote:
For those who play Rengar a lot - how do you guys handle Irelia top? I felt like I ranked up the wrong skills when fighting her.

Well--oh, top. Nevermind. :P

Well obviously I coordinated with my top laner who usually initiated and took the stun. However, in theory, the ideal engage for Rengar is to leap from the bush first. Instead of activating your Q once you've engaged, activate it before you engage so it's just plain automatic unless their muscle memory is that of an Ionian goddess.

Other than that, have no idea.

EDIT: Would like you to address the several balancing suggestions and questions I and everyone else made in this thread.

ChocoKelly

03-02-2013

Quote:

Better buff rengar.

Did you read?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocoKelly View Post
Doesnt you think isnt he needs some buffs,love or else idk? Base health regen 4.0 + 0,4 per level its a joke i believe, Trynda, Warwick, Yorick, Kayle, Nidalee also has free heal in their kits but however they all have over 5-7HP Regen. Tryndamere hp regen 7.9 (+0.9) even worse than rengar, he can spamm his skills with 10sec cd over 100-150HP. Rengar needs 30-40 seconds if want heal sustain. And his cooldowns are too damn high ult cd rank 1 = 140 Sec even worse its can delay and you can die while delaying. Seriously Xelnath, http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...h_Regeneration check this list you'll understand me better.

http://i.imgur.com/So3EoJn.jpg Overnerfed believe me!

ProPecker

03-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocoKelly View Post
Better buff rengar.

Did you read?
He did get FB on her...

SoulReaver

03-02-2013

Quote:

@Xelnath, my cousin used to play a lot of Rengar pre-nerfs top, Mercury Treads will really help you when laning against an Irelia moreso than Ninja Tabi keep that in mind.

TheJamjam

03-02-2013

Hey look, a red actually took the time to comment on a Rengar thread.

Oh wait, it's just Xelnath, he can't change anything :C

CynicalGiant

03-02-2013

Buff his HP Regen back up
Make his W passively reduce damage from minions and monsters
Give W a small AD Ratio

Other ideas:
- Increase duration of his W buff
- Possibly make his W stack on itself like Q and E do

IS1a5da9f463d7a0e5e2540

03-02-2013

I think the Armor & MR buff from his W should last longer. It feels somewhat useless as it is.