Isn't Rengar a little bit too weak?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

03-02-2013
6 of 16 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Cool View Post
It wouldn't prove Rengar's state to be anything but lackluster, but go ahead and post them. :P
Oh hey, I tried your Sword of the Divine recommendation this game. It was pretty cool effect, but I felt like once I ran out of charges, I couldn't quite finish off their ADC.

The enemy team had amazing peel though! Irelia/Cho defended him well.

Hollywood Cool

03-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
You guys sure like to read into my words. I understand that.

Perhaps if you take a moment and step back, you'll realize I'm sharing my experiences as a player. I'm pretty middle of the pack, but I can still enjoy Rengar.
It's not Rengar's enjoyability that I'm questioning. There is nothing in this game more satisfying the SFX his jumps makes, his zen-like growl while saying "llllistennnnnn" as he ults, the sounds of his Q (his W is okay I guess), and much of his kit. However, my argument lies in the fact that he's underpowered. A Karma can still do well if the player is good enough at Karma, but Karma is still underpowered as a champion and she is in need of that long-promised rework either way. Rengar just can't fulfill the role he was meant to fulfill, in contrast to Kha'Zix who excels at what he was meant to do by design.

ProPecker

03-02-2013

OH NO!!
I found the league folder, and theres only 1 screen shot from December????
My print screen button is broken or something

Hollywood Cool

03-02-2013

Quote:
Oh hey, I tried your Sword of the Divine recommendation this game. It was pretty cool effect, but I felt like once I ran out of charges, I couldn't quite finish off their ADC.

The enemy team had amazing peel though! Irelia/Cho defended him well.
It wasn't my suggestion, all my suggestions have been balanced-oriented. However, I will happily take credit for it. xD

ChocoKelly

03-02-2013

Quote:
You guys sure like to read into my words. I understand that.

Perhaps if you take a moment and step back, you'll realize I'm sharing my experiences as a player. I'm pretty middle of the pack, but I can still enjoy Rengar.
Doesnt you think isnt he needs some buffs,love or else idk? Base health regen 4.0 + 0,4 per level its a joke i believe, Trynda, Warwick, Yorick, Kayle, Nidalee also has free heal in their kits but however they all have over 5-7HP Regen. Tryndamere hp regen 7.9 (+0.9) even worse than rengar, he can spamm his skills with 10sec cd over 100-150HP. Rengar needs 30-40 seconds if want heal sustain. And his cooldowns are too damn high ult cd rank 1 = 140 Sec even worse its can delay and you can die while delaying. Seriously Xelnath, http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...h_Regeneration check this list you'll understand me better.

http://i.imgur.com/So3EoJn.jpg Overnerfed believe me!

NotBuzzJack

03-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProPecker View Post
OH NO!!
We can just wait for lolking to update your match history.

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

03-02-2013
7 of 16 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProPecker View Post
OH NO!!
F12 is the screenshot button for League, I think...

ProPecker

03-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotBuzzJack View Post
We can just wait for lolking to update your match history.
Main Account = Jryiah

Yeahh. 1-12, worst game of my life. I should go to bed, been having a streak.

Cpt DeathZ

03-02-2013

Xelnath, are the support team still alive and moving? need them to answer my ticket.

Rampagez

03-02-2013

Change his ferocity to four (4) bars from five (5) bars. That should instantaneously make his jungle clear time faster and make up for any lackluster performance he has at top lane against popular picks.

Note: I'm not really considering the balance of this idea, I'm just saying that it's sure to make him stronger