iBlitzcrank isn't fair

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ssupermario92

03-02-2013

i swear on everything that is good and holy in this world, you people (not all, but the majority) whine and complain about every little thing..

God damn.

YuriKitten

03-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homebrew View Post
They are just Prima Donnas and whiners. Every little thing some of these people that play LoL can find to ***** and moan about, they will do it.

While there are people like that, it's bad logic to discount every complaint on that reasoning.

Not all of us have perfect 20/20 eyesight. In fact, odds are, the majority of league players do not have perfect vision.

And in some cases, it's simply a case of the effect not becoming visible as quickly (Lucent Singularity on SL Lux for example, the border ring does not become visible as quickly as it does on all the other skins). Against a non-SL Lux, I easily can skirt around the outer edge of a lucent singularity. Against SL Lux, I have to wait over half the duration of LS before I can even see that border.

Steven Mcburn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2013

Here in the League of Legends Laboratory, we're testing a new things.

Buying skins will now give you distinct advantages over other players who don't! Tired of missing your Lux snare? No worries, we've got a skin for that! Tired of missing blitz hooks? No worries, we've got a skin for that too! Having troubles last hitting on Elise? No worries, we've got a skin for that too! (ect.. ect.. ect..)

Here at Riot laboratories, we want to make sure that you know your buck goes the extra mile!

Hackulator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2013

I feel like Riot won't fix this til after they have sold a million iBlitzcrank skins to people who want to be OP.

Sn0wY

03-02-2013

yea i bought that skin and i swear i pulled twice as many ppl in new skin over classic.... maybe the team was just bad tho i played against one and didn't have any problems but my rating says im above average i think lol

Eiyuuken

03-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssupermario92 View Post
i swear on everything that is good and holy in this world, you people (not all, but the majority) whine and complain about every little thing..

God damn.
This. I dont care if the pull is easier to see or not, the skin deserves to stay as it is and everyone else will just have to learn to react better.

Don't ruin a great skin just because you don't want to learn how to be better at dodging pulls.

isoNastai

03-02-2013

In this case, let's make all skillshots tiny and difficult to see.

Cynicatt

03-02-2013

I'm surprised by the amount of people that think it's k the way it is.

There are situations where you will have no minions to stand behind, and you'll have to rely on the sounds and the look of the pull in order to dodge. The sound which, I honestly cannot hear from iblitz, and the look, which is difficult to see.

YuriKitten

03-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Mcburn View Post
Here in the League of Legends Laboratory, we're testing a new things.

Buying skins will now give you distinct advantages over other players who don't! Tired of missing your Lux snare? No worries, we've got a skin for that! Tired of missing blitz hooks? No worries, we've got a skin for that too! Having troubles last hitting on Elise? No worries, we've got a skin for that too! (ect.. ect.. ect..)

Here at Riot laboratories, we want to make sure that you know your buck goes the extra mile!
Haven't tested it myself, but supposedly Vlad's legendary skin is the first of these. It has a better AA animation than the other skins, apparently.

pentaRifts

03-02-2013

agreed +1