iBlitzcrank isn't fair

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tulfrir

03-02-2013

I saw it in-game and I thought it was way faster than the normal one.

Nasdrovia499

03-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathogen View Post
That was actually a bug.
Even after the fix, the particles are still harder to see than classic ones and it's harder to differentiate the spells because they all look the same during casting animation.

+1 for a iBlitz fix, some skins are slightly "superior" and feel better to use, but that one is ridiculous with broken hooks.

Weaboothulu

03-02-2013

where is riot?

Ulevo

03-02-2013

Soooooo, you can SEE the claw, but you're complaining you can't see the grab COMING.

HM.

Tony bell

03-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuggaconroy View Post
where is riot?
off picking their nose in a corner, probably thinking about nerfing irelia or something.

Foxka

03-02-2013

I can't bump and upvote this enough

Saccharina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2013

Riot finding new, innovative and sneaky ways of selling power.

sylverfyre

03-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pudge1cup View Post
what gets me is this was the same rationale why foxfire ahri couldn't have a red orb, and i agreed with it at the time. now i've seen a few confusing releases in a row that i wish they just stuck to their guns.

readability should be the #1 concern or you're just making players pay for power.
Yeah... what gives?

YuriKitten

03-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramizy View Post
Skins are meant to be fun additions to the game, that don't give any player an advantage, while still enhancing the gameplay. iBlitzcrank has a HUGE advantage over regular blitzcrank. It is very easy to tell when a regular blitzcrank is going to pull. Also, you see a huge claw coming at you with a wire attached to it. With iBlitzcrank, there is no wire attached to the claw. You just see a little thing flying at you, and then you're pulled. The little thingy is extremely tiny, has no wire attached to it, and gets lost and covered by both allies and enemies. In a team fight, it is almost impossible to find it.

I understand iBlitzcrank is meant to be a high-tech skin, but the current pull is an unfair advantage.
All I ask is that a wire is attached to the claw for iBlitzcrank, like every other Blitz skin.

There's a similar issue with Steel Legion Lux. Her lucent singularity and light binding are much harder to see (the singularity in particular is pretty much only visible in the center part of it).

Having watched her LS more recently, I've noticed that the difference is that the border effect for it once it lands is significantly delayed compared to her other skins, making it really hard to know if you're in it or not until it's far too late.

I like new skins having new spell effects, but they really need to make sure the effects have the same full visibility that the original effects have.

Alamandaros

03-02-2013

First time I saw this skin hook, I thought it was going to get the Steel Legion Lux fix. The hook on the skin just looks like a normal projectile attack rather than a Blitz hook. By the time your brain registers that it's not a normal attack and actually a hook, it's too late.

+1 for skin nerf.