iBlitzcrank isn't fair

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vahlen

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveRenown View Post
i agree its hard to see
Buy some glasses

Chibodee Crocket

03-01-2013

Played against one earlier and thought this too. Glad to see I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Redeemed RivĂȘn

03-01-2013

People complained about it when it was on pbe, and riot didn't change it.

Eleshakai

03-01-2013

They could just remove blitzcrank. Then we'd all have one more ban to use for counterplay in ranked solo queue.

Wheazle

03-01-2013

yup

MTaur

03-01-2013

Yeah, it really should have a prominent grapple beam tethered to it like Samus does, or something. I have spectated some iBlitz in the PBE, and it really looked like some new missile attack that wasn't a Blitz pull.

Gargle Them Plz

03-01-2013

Honestly I love the skin but I agree its kinda unfair. A small blue pulse then theyre grabbed. I mean it doesnt even make sense how they get pulled back without a wire or similar animation

Lux Eternus

03-01-2013

How about, instead of a wire, there is a blue "grav chute" between the hand and blitz. That'd fit the theme and make it easier to see.

Benadryl Jackson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2013

While we're at it, nerf Feral Warwick. Looks too much like regular Malphite!

Titiln

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramizy View Post
Skins are meant to be fun additions to the game, that don't give any player an advantage, while still enhancing the gameplay. iBlitzcrank has a HUGE advantage over regular blitzcrank. It is very easy to tell when a regular blitzcrank is going to pull. Also, you see a huge claw coming at you with a wire attached to it. With iBlitzcrank, there is no wire attached to the claw. You just see a little thing flying at you, and then you're pulled. The little thingy is extremely tiny, has no wire attached to it, and gets lost and covered by both allies and enemies. In a team fight, it is almost impossible to find it.

I understand iBlitzcrank is meant to be a high-tech skin, but the current pull is an unfair advantage.
All I ask is that a wire is attached to the claw for iBlitzcrank, like every other Blitz skin.
like steel legion lux