iBlitzcrank isn't fair

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 42
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ramizy

03-01-2013

Skins are meant to be fun additions to the game, that don't give any player an advantage, while still enhancing the gameplay. iBlitzcrank has a HUGE advantage over regular blitzcrank. It is very easy to tell when a regular blitzcrank is going to pull. Also, you see a huge claw coming at you with a wire attached to it. With iBlitzcrank, there is no wire attached to the claw. You just see a little thing flying at you, and then you're pulled. The little thingy is extremely tiny, has no wire attached to it, and gets lost and covered by both allies and enemies. In a team fight, it is almost impossible to find it.

I understand iBlitzcrank is meant to be a high-tech skin, but the current pull is an unfair advantage.
All I ask is that a wire is attached to the claw for iBlitzcrank, like every other Blitz skin.

EDIT: TY for all the support! We got a red!

Razrmeister

03-01-2013

ya pls delete it

Topsy Crets

03-01-2013

As a Blitzcrank main, I agree. I had to relearn the grab timing. Felt to fast for me, maybe cause of the no in-between.
The grab looks like it's an instant. Feels off. Adding something in-between will fix it.

Nid is Cancer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2013

Im going to bump this cause i thought it was unfair when i saw it.

EDIT: Jeesis, this thread got big. I posted this just to bump it, and i've actually seen games with iBlitzcrank in it now. It definately looks really stupidly different. I'm all for changing particles, but this is just waaaaay too unfair. It's a game changing spell that is half the visibility of what it is. It's like Nid's spear being half it's size, with no roar from her when she throws it.

xenexphobia

03-01-2013

bump please address this.

Ramizy

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topsy Crets View Post
As a Blitzcrank main, I agree. I had to relearn the grab timing. Felt to fast for me, maybe cause of the no in-between.
The grab looks like it's an instant. Feels off. Adding something in-between will fix it.
I know it doesn't actually speed it up, but it makes it seem so much faster because it's so hard to see it. You never actually see the hook with all the abilities flying around in teamfights.

Knote

03-01-2013

I felt this way against the new lux skin, the singularities when launched are like invisible.

:C Irritating.

Instead of a wire they could just give it a little laser line, still ties in to the high-tech bit.

Lux Eternus

03-01-2013

bump?

Lux Eternus

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knote View Post
I felt this way against the new lux skin, the singularities when launches are like invisible.

:C Irritating.
That was actually a bug.

Cupiter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2013

If they want to make it look high tech, they should have added a blue laser wire.

1234511 ... 42