iBlitzcrank Available Now

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 28
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotGoodKing

Champion Herald

Follow RiotWenceslaus on Twitter

03-01-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

The Mac Client has just moved into open beta, and Blitzcrank couldnít be more excited. The new iBlitzcrank skin comes equipped with crisp laser tethering and rippling electronic pulses that add new color to his spell effects. This sleek, shiny new take adds sci-fi-inspired sounds and animations that give new life to the Great Steam Golem.

iBlitzcrank is fired up and ready to serve for 975 RP in the store, but donít forget about the three laws of ro-bot lane:

1. A robot may not miss a rocket grab, or through inaction, allow a rocket grab opportunity to be missed.
2. A robot must obey the orders of his summoner, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence, as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws or involve using Flash.

Dryad Soraka

03-01-2013

it looks great, and i hate blitzcrank with a burning passion.

anyways,

CELESTINE SORAKA PLs???

Me Stronk

03-01-2013

Finally yes!

Skynade

03-01-2013

I actually really like how this skin looks. The splash art is so so in my opinion, but the in game animations are amazing~
I haven't bought blitzcrank nor played him, but after the release of this skin, I plan on purchasing both him and the skin(:

And although, I'm not very into the whole robotic direction league seems to be gearing towards... a well made skin is a well made skin . And this one~ I like!
The price is also very good for the particle and model changes it provides~

Quote:
3. A robot must protect its own existence, as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws or involve using Flash.
Lol Riot, LoL.... ^dat flash!

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2013

neat

Bestest Kha NA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2013

Awesome

By the way Riot The hooks are kinda invisible . when you shoot rocket grab it's too fast to see like damn!! he's a robot from the future PIMP my ROBOT

and first page this is a dream
hey mom i'm on first page YESSS !!!!

EDIT 1 : Yes this is what i was aiming for DOWNVOTES .
Downvote me MORE MORE Mohahahaha

Edit 2 : -12 Yes more is needed please

Edit 3 : -28 That's all you got pshhhh i can handle more

Zerglinator

03-01-2013

4. Beep boop

Grim Reaper

03-01-2013

Already bought it.

Im Talon On You

03-01-2013

Honestly think this is a nice addition to blitz skins. Now I have more reason to fear the crank . But well done on this skin.

xGUMBYx

03-01-2013

Just picked it up.

1234511 ... 28