Improved health bars, coming soon to a league near you!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mynx The Origin

02-28-2013

I like this idea a lot. I've been screwed over by misreading how much health an opponent had.

Iron Angel 2k3

02-28-2013

Now I won't have to look in Volibear's inventory to see has 5 warmogs!

Naien

02-28-2013

This is a huge improvement to the health bars for the simple fact of the black line that represents 1000 health

about 99 midgets

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choco▀o View Post
i think you should have tackled the health stacking issue instead of making health bars more readable for people who are stacking health
this is just like the ad stack or ap stack or ar or mr, its just part of the game and of you have the right build you have melt them away anytime

Zioz333

02-28-2013

I gotta say this is first time I actually looked through an entire thread and saw some great live updates happening from player feedback. I've never seen that on any other gaming forum site I've played in the past great work guys keep it up.

Mr Pizza

02-28-2013

Is this due with the Quinn patch?

Phantom Nishoba

02-28-2013

On the topic of what to color the health bar when DoTs are applied, why not color it pink? It's visually close enough to red to indicate bad things are happening to your health, but visually different enough to indicate that it isn't immediate damage being done.

AFKevin

02-28-2013

prolly getting downvoted for this, but there is nothing wrong with stacking health, theres a reason they make items deal % dmg to maximum health, and they made atleast 2 items available per map incase this issue was to arise, stop using the same build every game, and start building items on a per game basis according to who you are facing.

Xhaiken

02-28-2013

It's good, but I'd prefer if the thinner lines were full length. It makes it seem more like a measurement of health instead of an indicator of health.

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

03-01-2013
18 of 18 Riot Posts

This is launching now, so I'm removing this sticky.