@Xypherous reasoning for Vayne's AS change not going live?

First Riot Post
123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phreak

Shoutcaster

02-28-2013
1 of 4 Riot Posts

Because Vayne doesn't need more late-game power.

Pretty sure she's got that one covered.

Edit: To confirm the mechanics: The Attack Speed/level gains are on the same axis as items. So... Infinity Edge / Bloodthirster / Boots of Swiftness Ashe will have 4*17 = 68% bonus attack speed, while that same champion with Berserker's Greaves will have 88%.

Kord

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post

ty based phreak

Dude I miss you doing patch previews!

Tamat's good too but it's just CLASSIC with you

BlargCow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2013

Quote:

couldn't the same be said for tristana

not saying that vayne needed the buff

Caítlyn

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomSummoner37 View Post
Vayne is seeing competitive play, Ashe and Trist are not.
Clearly you didnt see MRN Heartbeat get a quadra with trist and call her "OP" in his interview

Bungboy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2013

Quote:

Edit: To confirm the mechanics: The Attack Speed/level gains are on the same axis as items. So... Infinity Edge / Bloodthirster / Boots of Swiftness Ashe will have 4*17 = 68% bonus attack speed, while that same champion with Berserker's Greaves will have 88%.
Tristana already has a +90% AS steroid and over 700 attack range lategame. Why is she getting her AS/level buffed?

Espeonic

02-28-2013

instead of buffing the mana cost of her tumble I'd have much rather them buffed the mana cost of Condemn or make it less unintuitive to use, then adjusted her down the line if it made her too strong. I don't think I've ever said "Wow, tumble costs WAY too much mana"

notSoinan

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranbow Dsh View Post
instead of buffing the mana cost of her tumble I'd have much rather them buffed the mana cost of Condemn or make it less unintuitive to use, then adjusted her down the line if it made her too strong. I don't think I've ever said "Wow, tumble costs WAY too much mana"
This. Generous use of Tumble in lane to harass, flee, get otherwise missed CS etc and I will never oom. Throw in the occasional use of Condemn for ganks, escaping ganks, hard harass etc and suddenly I have no mana.

vRisk x

02-28-2013

Quote:

I was just wondering if you'd ever be coming back to the forums! Life must be busy, eh?

Noric

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungboy View Post
Tristana already has a +90% AS steroid and over 700 attack range lategame. Why is she getting her AS/level buffed?
Tristana has one of the weakest midgames of any ADC and her AS steroid has a quite large downtime.

Vanra

02-28-2013

Because Quinn's coming out, and we can't have a crossbow user overshadow her.

123456 ... 7