What are the Demonstones?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scarizard

Live Balance Designer

02-28-2013
7 of 31 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptamei View Post
Pffft warlock champ pfffft going to be boring because Riot compensates for boring champs by starting the hype machine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelaticbirdy View Post
Xelnath is getting his own Champ!! :O

Epic!!
I hate to be that guy, but this isn't some elaborate ironstylus-like spoiler for a champion...It's actually just the internal struggle between the Dark Lord Xelnath and we, the Guardians of the Live Team over a couple of demonstones.

Here we are, defending you guys from a fate most terrible and all you can be excited about is that it might be a spoiler alert? Priorities! :P

Geez, you think you know a community...

StationaryObject

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarizard View Post

I still love you
Even if there isn't going to be a champion to represent you in the struggle to protect us naive summoners...

Riot Uracan

Player Support Manager - Latin America

02-28-2013
8 of 31 Riot Posts

Quote:
I hate to be that guy, but this isn't some elaborate ironstylus-like spoiler for a champion...It's actually just the internal struggle between the Dark Lord Xelnath and we, the Guardians of the Live Team over a couple of demonstones.

Here we are, defending you guys from a fate most terrible and all you can be excited about is that it might be a spoiler alert? Priorities! :P

This needs a Justice league / Injustice league set up:

1st Riot member of the Acolytes of the Dark Lord. Let his Presence overwhelm you!

(shotgun Lex Luthor's role)

InertBlowfish

02-28-2013

Quote:

We are especially whimsical, this community of ours.

But we're mostly just stupid.

Don't tease us with your blackfire ebony dark lord of darkness titles, and expect not to give us hope of a black champ!

Xanius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Uracan View Post

1st Riot member of the Acolytes of the Dark Lord. Let his Presence overwhelm you!

I'll sacrifice a minion to the dark lord.

Scarizard

Live Balance Designer

02-28-2013
9 of 31 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Uracan View Post

You've made a grave mistake, friend - I'll give you one last chance to leave the Wizardlock behind.

When next we meet, i won't be so forgiving.

InertBlowfish

02-28-2013

Quote:
You've made a grave mistake, friend - I'll give you one last chance to leave the Wizardlock behind.

And it was 'hue'.

GET IT?!

Cause I'm racist.

DreMLoK

02-28-2013

Quote:

leave him alone!

MadridFC

02-28-2013

Quote:
When the Dark Lord entered our realm, Zileas himself entrusted to each of the 13 Guardians of the Live Team a demonstone by which we could keep the Wizardlock tame - able to do our bidding by giving pretty good feedback, crafting features, and wearing vests to work.

And tame he is - for now.

I see it in his eyes. As he walks by our desks into meetings or talks to us about balance, there is a....shall we say...'hunger' in his gaze - he is truly a great ally, but the power of the stones we guard daily turns something inside him. The predator has evolved to his surroundings, and i fear before erelong that we shall be but trophies in his next great hunt.

Should the Dark Lord ever manage to wrest control of the demonstones from all 13 Guardians, a rift between the Balance Tower and the Live Realm would form, allowing he and his order of Darkfire Witchlords to churn the landscape into a fierce and fiery Cataclysm - a place for he and his order to call home.

Our sacred charge is to keep that future from ever becoming a reality. And nerf irelia. Because reasons, i guess.
Here my carefully my friends and companions, those where dark times, most of you donít know or even suspect the true about the 13th Holy divisions each one leaded by a holder of one these dreaded items, at simple view their appearance can easily fool anyone, most mistake them with egg shaped stones colored in different scales of black turning to gray, but only those that have the privilege or the curse, off holding one can know that they are nothing but normal stones, the last time an unprepared disciple tried to hold one, a curse fall upon him dooming him to endless nights of nightmares and other horrors, giving birth to one of the demon henchman, nocturne, but with the fast action the Supreme Holy leader the league Archive to suppress such monster. No one know for sure how the league come into possession of items of the caliber but most believe it was a cooperation between The Holy Leader and The Riftwalker.

Riot Uracan

Player Support Manager - Latin America

02-28-2013
10 of 31 Riot Posts

Quote:

Where there is light, there must be darkness! The Wizardlock ganks will fill the skies! Have at you!

( am feeling a bit of X manga to this conflict)