[Discussion] Uldyr Builds

1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shalmack

12-03-2009

I've had good success going AP/AS and Tank builds.

Ligr

12-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krusidulli View Post
i wouldnt use tiger stance against amumu or sion
Why? Care to finish the argument?

Tiger does the same damage passively, just split into mini attacks, which is great for last hitting creeps. On champs, the passive bonus does not provide a benefit, but nor does it hurt. Only problem might be with on-hit effects of items and such. But that works agains all champions, not just amumu or sion.

Voidgolem

12-03-2009

Question: Do the three hits from Tiger Stance count as three for Sword of Divinity procs?

As in, Two TS attacks = 1 and a half procs?

If so, we might have a major threat there >.>

Ligr

12-03-2009

what's a sword of divinity?

mullidae

12-03-2009

no... 3atk = 1 proc

mullidae

12-03-2009

now, I know everyone is complaining about tiger, but in all honesty, the mini atks aren't gonna make him useless against armored characters, and if you're worried, go black cleaver and or last whisper, and look armor reduction plus penetration... really the reduction is more important since it'll help your team too.

KYNB23

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2009

he seems really cool but when i went against hiim with annie and kat i just took him apart he lacks survivability which is wierd cuz he has the turtle shell so i dont understand. might have to play him a couple times before u can really get the hang of him

KYNB23

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by mivve View Post
wouldnt crit be the stat to aim for with this guy, at least if you favour tiger stance? since the attack split in 3 and each of those attacks have a chance to crit (seems like that in the 2 games i've played him) you'd get alot out of crit items?
am i wrong?
sounds like a good idea but crit alone wont do shyt i would go for crit and damage cuz if you think about hitting 2 of 3 strikes as a crit with high damage you looking at some serious damage

BrentClagg

Recruiter

12-03-2009

Okay here is a question. Is on hit the same as physical attack? What I mean is some items such as the Phange reads on hit which would obviously only trigger off the first attack in tiger stance. However, do things like Wit's End which reads "Physical Attacks remove up to 42 mana from the target and deal additional damage equal to the amount of mana removed." trigger off just the 1st or all 3 attacks?

If there is a difference then an attack speed capped Udyr could dish out 7.5 attacks per second meaning:

Wit's End - 315 mana burned per second
Atma's Impaler - 15% of your max health in dps
Cap out Rageblade or Black Cleaver in 1 second

Along with a host of other items. Just don't know if Tiger restriction is ONLY on hit or physical attacks in general.

reks

12-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by KYNB23 View Post
sounds like a good idea but crit alone wont do shyt i would go for crit and damage cuz if you think about hitting 2 of 3 strikes as a crit with high damage you looking at some serious damage
only first hit crits

1234567 ... 11