Please help Riot

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drag0nMag1c

02-27-2013

The last game i played i got banned for being afk/leaving even though i was sitting at the desk trying to connect for about 10min and when i finally connect, the game says i have been afk (even though i hadnt even gotten in yet) for to long and says the client will now exit and it makes me recconect and by the time i finally get into the game about 15-18 min out of a 22 min game has passed and i get kicked for leaving/afk even though i sat their at the cpu for the whole thing and didnt even get a chance to really play so i do belive that this is an unfair judgment and i would ask that you unban my acount please, also send me an e-mail if you DO decide to unban so i would know that it got un-banned or if you decide to keep it banned, if thats not to much trouble.

P.S. i dont know if im posting this in the right spot so if im not could some one post a reply with a link to the right place for this message to be sent, thank you

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2013

they won't unban you, however, if you need help figuring out what is causing your problems, feel free to contact player support and ask for assistance.
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/requests/new

But, don't keep playing until your issues are fixed.
(Or you can play customs)

Drag0nMag1c

02-27-2013

is it they wont or they cant unban me i mean its really not fair for them to ban me, i wouldnt have gotten baned in the first place if the game didnt auto kick you for afking and making me relog into the game, and its not my fault that i didnt log in my internet conection was absolulty great so it would of been a problem with their server so it is not my fault for leaving the game cause i didnt ever really connect as i explaind in my first post.

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

02-27-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

LeaverBuster is a system that bans players if they leave or AFK too many games. It looks like you've left a high ratio of games in the last few weeks, and that's why you were banned. This individual incident is unfortunate, but your pattern of leaving is why LeaverBuster banned you temporarily. Because it's a warranted LeaverBuster ban, we will not be lifting it.