Series Qualification!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Memesz

02-26-2013

Hi Riot,

I Have qualified for ranking up in a league a few times now and i have had this bug twice, I qualify-Play a game- Win- Then get that pop up that i have JUST qualified. I lose the win on my series and eventually lose the rest... Not cool

Is there a Fix?

Memesz

02-26-2013

Shot right, Your services are ****. Lost promotion because your client DELETED MY WINS! Dafuq is up with that?

RiotSpookyDooky

QA Analyst

02-26-2013
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Hmmm, your match history shows 5 games played today (2/26) which matches the leagues audit info I have. You did queue dodge after your initial miniseries start today, which tossed you out of the series. You then won and started another miniseries.

For clarity's sake what I see in your match history on the client as of 3:21 PST:

LOSS (Leona) (Miniseries end because lost 2/3)
LOSS(Leona)
VICTORY (Amumu)
VICTORY(Udyr) (2nd miniseries start)
VICTORY(Leona) (1st miniseries start)

Does this data match what you're seeing?

As for your initial issue of getting the qualify pop up late, end of game messages may be a little delayed coming into the client during peak hours. This doesn't mean that the game results are dropped, they're just processed by the system a few seconds later than usual. You should still get all your wins/losses etc. We're looking at hardening the nuts and bolts so these incidents occur less frequently.

OP CAL

02-26-2013

check my stats riot.. I just went about 6 wins straight, including the 2 out of 3 wins i need for promotion. Profile said I had 125pts going into my last win but league boards said 90pts.. this is the 2nd time this has happened in the past week. Im legit stuck in ELO hell because theres a bug in your system thats keeping me from getting that last win everytime.

meowfish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2013

i have something kind of like this but on my qualification i have 2 X marks when i should only have 1

supister

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotSpookyDooky View Post
Hmmm, your match history shows 5 games played today (2/26) which matches the leagues audit info I have. You did queue dodge after your initial miniseries start today, which tossed you out of the series. You then won and started another miniseries.

For clarity's sake what I see in your match history on the client as of 3:21 PST:

LOSS(Leona)
VICTORY (Amumu)

As for your initial issue of getting the qualify pop up late, end of game messages may be a little delayed coming into the client during peak hours. This doesn't mean that the game results are dropped, they're just processed by the system a few seconds later than usual. You should still get all your wins/losses etc. We're looking at hardening the nuts and bolts so these incidents occur less frequently.
The obvious bug here is that there is no information about LP or miniseries starting/ending on the player visible match history. Players misrecall what happened. It would be really great to have a button to press that makes a graph that aligns all the matches and LP and advancement through the league system over time.

Memesz

02-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotSpookyDooky View Post

LOSS(Leona)
VICTORY (Amumu)

Apologies, Rage got the better of me there. How ever I did not know dodging cause you to restart the miniseries. Will keep that in mind for future reference.

RiotSpookyDooky

QA Analyst

02-27-2013
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by supister View Post
The obvious bug here is that there is no information about LP or miniseries starting/ending on the player visible match history. Players misrecall what happened. It would be really great to have a button to press that makes a graph that aligns all the matches and LP and advancement through the league system over time.
Having League info show up on match history would be pretty handy. I'll bring this up with the team and see if we can allot some dev time to this feature in a future leagues patch. Thanks!