The better you win/loss ratio becomes, the more AD bruisers you see

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orphane

02-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genericke View Post
If that gif from the buzzcocks? Love that show .

Also, my lovely darlings - be nice. Tell him how he's wrong, and try to resist the temptation of verbally abusing him.
Dude, if you've been on the forums at all you know he consistently puts out drivel like this while claiming to have a better understanding of Dominion than people who have demonstrated that they play the game mode at a higher level than him. Just look up Original Duck on these forums. I guarantee you he has around 15 QQ threads that are full of him being condescending while also being wrong.

He's probably going to post and then claim that he's masterfully trolled us all but

General Quackers

02-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphane View Post
Dude, if you've been on the forums at all you know he consistently puts out drivel like this while claiming to have a better understanding of Dominion than people who have demonstrated that they play the game mode at a higher level than him. Just look up Original Duck on these forums. I guarantee you he has around 15 QQ threads that are full of him being condescending while also being wrong.

He's probably going to post and then claim that he's masterfully trolled us all but
I feel like you cared about this thread more than I ever did.

Orphane

02-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Duck View Post
I feel like you cared about this thread more than I ever did.
Original Duck: "S-stupid! It's not like I made this thread because I care, you got that!?"

General Quackers

02-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphane View Post
Original Duck: "S-stupid! It's not like I made this thread because I care, you got that!?"
Your "meme-ing" is pretty terrible too.

Pylair

05-06-2013

NEVER FORGEt

HaIfhearted

05-06-2013

So at first I saw this thread title and was like "lol what an idiot" so then I clicked into the thread for lulz and was like "oooooh yeah I remember this now".

Thanks, Pylair.
You brought a smile to my face.

Orphane

05-06-2013

oh yeah

this thread lol