The better you win/loss ratio becomes, the more AD bruisers you see

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperQuackDuck

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Duck View Post
/snip I used to like Dom because it was different from SR in that you could pick any champ and play out a game.../snip

Such a shame, and we don't even have a ranked mode despite all the pieces being in place. What a waste.
I used to like Dom forums because it was different from SR forums in that you could come here and not rot my brain reading about Original Duck whining about everything from his W/L to the size of his e-peen...

Such a shame, and we don't even have a forum moderator despite all the pieces being in place. What a waste.

War1eader

02-26-2013

Quote:
Unless someone is playing Kass or Nid. I used to like Dom because it was different from SR in that you could pick any champ and play out a game. This week, I found out that's not the case. You have to yield to a tier list or otherwise be a burden to your team.

Such a shame, and we don't even have a ranked mode despite all the pieces being in place. What a waste.
I feel bad for Original Duck, he seems to have irritated everyone including his fellow waterfowl.

I agree that is it fun to play any champ anytime, sadly every map favors certain champions and there will always be stronger picks for any given map. This is a competitive game and thusly it is understandable that people may not be pleased that you have significantly decreased their chances of wining with a poorly selected (underpowered or team-comp wise) pick, particularly since they are investing 20min of their life in you. Luckily co-op vs IA exists for just this sort of stress free tomfoolery (also ARAM).

It IS unfortunate that there is no ranked mode, please see our ranked mode petition for many people who agree.

Congrats on the 30+, if you continue your wining ways you may be matched with the big guns someday.

Lindre

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by original duck View Post
i hope you realize that i'm nearing 30 wins over my losses.
Attachment 624591

MyDeadGrandma

02-26-2013

Quote:
I hope you realize that I'm nearing 30 wins over my losses.
PotY

A Slime Appears

02-26-2013

I've changed my mind. You can make more QQ threads as long as they are as entertaining as this one.

David12596

02-26-2013

113 wins over loses..I must be pro guys!

Orphane

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by David12596 View Post
113 wins over loses..I must be pro guys!
Wrong

I hope you realize you're only pro when you're nearing 30 wins over losses.

Wolf Un1t

02-26-2013

It's funny that those who lost their very first several matches of dominion will have higher wins over loses.

Genericke

02-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphane View Post
Just some thoughts on the subject
If that gif from the buzzcocks? Love that show .

Also, my lovely darlings - be nice. Tell him how he's wrong, and try to resist the temptation of verbally abusing him.

DiscworldDeath

02-27-2013

Verbally abusing him? We're only putting on display his own lines.

And we explained.