My Singed Guide :3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OneReich

02-26-2013

http://www.lolking.net/guides/96908 - First Guide, Feedback appreciated

Cranshinibon

02-26-2013

great looking guide. My biggest problem with singed is getting last hits and kills on champs / what to do during teamfights since I don't know how to / who to engage. I've seen some really good singed's that can out harass the best of em, and sustain just about anyone, but I haven't been so good at it.

Aside from that, I may have to give the guide a shot tonight to see how it goes, but it seems really solid and well worded though.

M3GaL0d0n

02-26-2013

Archangels Staff on singed? No thank you. Can't stack the passive for ****. Need better choices of mana items, Empowered Bulwark is a strategically designed passive, you are not taking advantage of it very well. Banshee's Veil and Frozen Heart are much better Items on Singed for defense because they give him much more than he pays for them. Abyssal Scepter is also overlooked, it is an extremely power item as it amplifies ALL magic damage dealt inside its range. Thornmail needs to go as well, Frozen Heart is too good. You didn't even mention Sunfire Cape nor Randuin's Omen, which are both excellent sources of armor and health for Singed. CDR is also very important and unfortunately overlooked. This guide is mediocre in my opinion now... for the reasons I've listed above, but that doesn't mean it can't be expanded and adjusted into something better.

GLHF, I think you could do with looking at some other singed players and see the other ways to build Singed. the guide has tunnel vision for one build right now with very little flexibility. Try adding more item discussion as well as team fighting tactics.

zax985

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3GaL0d0n View Post
Archangels Staff on singed? No thank you. Can't stack the passive for ****. Need better choices of mana items, Empowered Bulwark is a strategically designed passive, you are not taking advantage of it very well. Banshee's Veil and Frozen Heart are much better Items on Singed for defense because they give him much more than he pays for them. Abyssal Scepter is also overlooked, it is an extremely power item as it amplifies ALL magic damage dealt inside its range. Thornmail needs to go as well, Frozen Heart is too good. You didn't even mention Sunfire Cape nor Randuin's Omen, which are both excellent sources of armor and health for Singed. CDR is also very important and unfortunately overlooked. This guide is mediocre in my opinion now... for the reasons I've listed above, but that doesn't mean it can't be expanded and adjusted into something better.

GLHF, I think you could do with looking at some other singed players and see the other ways to build Singed. the guide has tunnel vision for one build right now with very little flexibility. Try adding more item discussion as well as team fighting tactics.
If you think singed cant stack the tear fast enough you dont know enough about singed to have any input on the guide. It stacks so fast with his poison not to mention the extra health you get from the +1000 mana and sheild.

M3GaL0d0n

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zax985 View Post
If you think singed cant stack the tear fast enough you dont know enough about singed to have any input on the guide. It stacks so fast with his poison not to mention the extra health you get from the +1000 mana and sheild.

Even late game, it still takes around 10 minutes to get the thing to full stacks because even with the broken amount of stacks Singed gets from poison trail the cooldown keeps it from being retardedly fast. You usually need to build it early on so you can upgrade it mid game, but Singed can't afford that kind of investment. It isn't a bad item on him, but I personally think its poor because the extra AP doesn't do him any good during late game because he is a tank and therefore he likes utility over damage and I think something like Omen would be much better on him.

I don't think the build is bad. I just don't like it because its not really taking advantage of Singed's ability to roam around an entire 5 man team and disrupt enemies, I think this build is too glassy, and it doesn't have any utility. The glassy build is good if you need to drive home a win, but it's not going to allow Singed to get in an enemies face to fling them, he needs durability over damage. AP Singed isn't a new thing, we know what it dose and what it's for, and the season 3 changes haven't made it any better.

P.S. Stop discrediting people based on speculation (It's very toxic), I've played Singed for 2 years. I happen to be aware of what items have what effects on him, its weird, but I do.

zax985

02-26-2013

Im telling you regardless of what it says posion stacks the tear i use it all the time. The toggle doesnt activate it but as you run around wi posion on it procs the tear over and over

JakeCody

03-02-2013

Singed is the simplest build ever: one ROA, any boots you want, and then finish off with a **** ton of hp and ap dmg, i prefer straight rylais, but I do know that a lot of my friends go 2 wormogs, zyonias hourglass, and rabadons