Your Greatest TERROR Queue moments

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Torkable

02-25-2013

buwberry so mad

XantheInsane

02-25-2013

ok time to make this a kass thread. so this one time, the enemy played kass....

DiscworldDeath

02-25-2013

Trundle rushes tear>Manamune, to charge his tear faster he actually gets our Annie stuck in base. He also d/cs for several minutes.

Enemy Ezreal with barrier/exhaust goes 20/8/23.

MyDeadGrandma

02-26-2013

When you're winning 300 to 5, then the enemy finally manage to grab 3 points. They have the superior late game comp and the respawn difference starts to take its toll.

Wolf Un1t

02-26-2013

I'm pretty sure this is bad:

I had 3, YES 3, afks on my team one time.I was playing kog'maw and my only non-afk ally was xin

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaRice View Post
One time I had this person named inFe ed on my team. It was horrific; I am scarred for life
Funny you should mention Infe ed, I had a game with him where he d/c'd and so did Netorare Man who was on the enemy side, so it was still 4v4. HOWEVER, our leona herp derped and thought it was 4v5 and pretty much gave up. It wasn't until the game was almost over that he realized his error.

FireZ42

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyx87 View Post
Funny you should mention Infe ed, I had a game with him where he d/c'd and so did Netorare Man who was on the enemy side, so it was still 4v4. HOWEVER, our leona herp derped and thought it was 4v5 and pretty much gave up. It wasn't until the game was almost over that he realized his error.

aaaaaahahahahahhhhhhahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

Mine is when the loading screen comes up and I see their team has Xin,Vi,Teemo, and Nasus top.

No... I take it back.

Whenever their team has AP Kayle.

MMKH

02-26-2013

I suppose my terror queue moments would be when I run Terroric.

SifuCalvin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2013

Terror is netting a 28/10 score on Lee Sin while my Rengar goes 30/8 but we still lose 0-40 because respawn mechanics don't give a **** that late game comps are feeding absurdly in the early game with no repercussions whatsoever.