The best way to get out of lower leagues (imo)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PopGoesTheCarry

02-25-2013

LEARN JUNGLING! Seriously, if your games really are lost due to other people, then jungling (OR ap roaming mids like TF) can help your other lanes snowball Or even garner kills to carry yourself. Carry junglers are easier to carry with. I've been using Vi and Xin Zhao a lot and i have nearly 100% win rate with both of them. Seriously, take my advice. Best way to get out of "elo hell" is jungling.

FlyingPieDude

02-25-2013

I would definitly agree with this, I've done jungle J4 a lot as well as top J4 and you can definitly tell the difference. I can do as good as I want in top lane but its so much easier to carry as the jungler becuase I can help all of my lanes instead of risking losing my lanes or allowing my lane opponet to farm.

Mouseantler

02-25-2013

Idk about that. It sounds more like you're just a better player in the jungle than what you are against and can carry your team with good junglers 'cuz jungle is usually the hardest place to carry from. More professional junglers had lower ELO than say... people who main ADC until the system changed of course.

Carnageqt

02-25-2013

I agree 100% its how i went frmo bronze to gold.

SHMEEPS phd

02-25-2013

I hit 30 maybe 2 months ago and I have a 60% win rate in ranked in the jungle. Another reason why it's great for getting out of ELO hell is because it's not a high supply position. if everyone wants to play top lane in a lobby, someone is going to get stuck with a position they don't want to play. This same idea goes for support too. Proper ward coverage and getting your ADC fed can win you games just as well as a super carry can. normally the support is just someone filling in because all the other spots are filled, if you main support then you can really become valuable.

eMkcuF

02-25-2013

Doesn't work in Bronze.

ROKAF JE

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunkeyTroll View Post
Doesn't work in Bronze.
Anything works in Bronze.

Govannon

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROKAF JE View Post
Anything works in Bronze.
Nothing works consistently in Bronze.

Fanaticmogg

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govannon View Post
Nothing works consistently in Bronze.
Consisency works in Bronze.

Or so I hear.

Tadeyoshi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2013

Well the biggest thing is that a good jungler is played as a roaming support, providing buff's ganks, counter ganks, counter-jungling, etc... However, league is effectively a game of best out of three, like how they have it in the ranked system now. It takes two lanes to lose, or win, that completely determine the outcome of the game. Kill lanes and other things that don't fit the meta can cause others to lose their lanes and end up feeding. You say there is consistency in Bronze, but really there is no consistency in life. People leave, feed, do horribly in general, or do very well. It's all about taking the risk, and sometimes even a jungler can't carry. Because you either take the kills hoping you can carry, and then your teammates end up with less money, or you give them the kills, while you might have trouble, or even worse, have them put it to waste.