These Riot posts telling people to ignore pick order are doing massive harm.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arcticfury

Senior Member

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vecuu View Post
@Griftrix

I love it when you show up to a thread. You stir the pot, not by trolling, but by speaking plainly and logically and making it difficult for others to support their own biased opinions.

You are awesome.
His stirring reminds me more of the BS I heard in my Sociology class. We were taught that there is no right or wrong, but that every society decides what is right or wrong and no one should impose on them. So Militia cutting of children's arms in Africa isn't wrong because their society allows for it. Yea, that works.

Grif says that the society needs to work it out, pretty much the same BS, and we get disorder an chaos. People need structure and order. Logic is structured and ordered, so by definition what Grif wants and what you say are at odds since he wants no structure or order. That is illogical. But keep it up, you're trolling twice as hard as Grif.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS12c9caee90c700fc71890

Senior Member

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
How well do you think someone who claims to be terrible at support will do at support? Do you really want to have that person playing their worst role?

Let me give an example for those who want a structured system.

Person 1 and 2 call mid. Here is the right thing to do. Ask each other what other roles they are good at. Decide together which one should play mid, considering team composition and counter picking. If one of the players states a role that has not yet been filled as a secondary role they are good at, then this becomes easy.
And do that within 60secs, waiting for the other person to type a reply, assuming they will even bother instead of saying again "MID" 3 times.


This doesn't work, riot's stance is poisoning the game.

Also on a sidenote: Everybody will claim they are terrible as a support, doesn't matter if they really are or not. I know I would if I was one of the scummy callers. Just can't lower myself to that level.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nbur

Senior Member

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vecuu View Post
@Griftrix

I love it when you show up to a thread. You stir the pot, not by trolling, but by speaking plainly and logically and making it difficult for others to support their own biased opinions.

You are awesome.
learn to comprehend

he has done nothing but tell us there is no problem in his experiance...

basicly screenshot or it didnt happen ... accept we have years and years of screen shots ... just not one from Griftix


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

llDeathCowll

Senior Member

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
I have faith that our community is mature enough to...
And the award for most blatantly ignorant statement posted on this forum goes to....Griftrix


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Samflash3

Senior Member

02-25-2013

I cant even go Hybrid Fizz in Dominion or take smite with Shaco also in dominion without me getting threats of reports. And NO! I do not troll. I win a lot of games


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Griftrix

Senior Animation Engineer

02-25-2013
19 of 59 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4set View Post
I only play 1 role.. I jungle.. Jungling, either by forcing my way into it, or happily taking it because nobody else wanted it, has raised my tier from bronze IV to silver II.. I rarely play something other than jungle.. I dont care if im last pick, I dont care if somebody else called it, I dont care if somebody already locked in, I am going to jungle....
I encourage more compromise in champ select than this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Dying Dream

Senior Member

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nbur View Post
i just read i play all roles like a pro.

i play the role i wanted because im pro

(bassed on the previous post) I will never see them again soooo, **** them (your exact words)

yes... you are exactly the type of player we need to watch to make the 100% un deniable case that there is flaws in the "dont be a jerk" stance riot has taken... either that, or your punk ass will be banned...

either way i hope your a test subject.
Is English not your primary language, or are you just an idiot?

Get this, buddy: I'm not a jerk. I don't troll anybody. I don't flame anybody. I don't insult anybody.

I just obey the pick order.

And you seem to have a problem with it. Should I bend over and let you screw me in the ass too?

Here's one for you: **** you too. If you want to play mid and you're 4th pick and I'm the guy banning champions, guess what?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXJayeDuBXx

Junior Member

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcticfury View Post
His stirring reminds me more of the BS I heard in my Sociology class. We were taught that there is no right or wrong, but that every society decides what is right or wrong and no one should impose on them. So Militia cutting of children's arms in Africa isn't wrong because their society allows for it. Yea, that works.

Grif says that the society needs to work it out, pretty much the same BS, and we get disorder an chaos. People need structure and order. Logic is structured and ordered, so by definition what Grif wants and what you say are at odds since he wants no structure or order. That is illogical. But keep it up, you're trolling twice as hard as Grif.

Wow, consider mind blown! Actually not really, seem likes a bunch of nonsensical mumbo jumbo.

Pick order does not matter, call outs do. Learn it, live it, love it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fisherman Fizz

Senior Member

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
Multiple games a night, usually for 4 hours or so. Played over 100 ranked in season 3 at bronze 3 and bronze 2 divisions.

Why do you think I have these positive views of ranked queuing and you don't? Could it possibly be because of my attitude in champion select? I would also like to remind you that I don't have Riot in my name, and have only been recognized in game about 6 or 7 times.

Who are you quoting with "find time to sit down and talk"? I don't think it's me.
Have you ever lost a promotion series match because your first two picks both refused to pick a role besides jungler, and then one of them AFKed because he didn't get to and ignored you asking him to compromise? Because I have. Being nice got me absolutely nowhere, and I 100% guarantee you that other people have had similar experiences to this at some point.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nbur

Senior Member

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
...be stubborn in champion select like a child? I am amused that you are asking others to "grow up already".
Are these 40 pages not enough yet dude...

COME ON man ... oyu have now seen it first hand ...

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!