@ Griftix, When you became a red....

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arizel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2013

Were you given a new level 30 account or was your old player account transformed into a red account including the forum privileges and what have you?

ScarPirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2013

bump outta curiousity

KingSpadeIX

02-25-2013

any red for that matter, interesting question.

Arizel

02-25-2013

bump :3

Griftrix

Senior Animation Engineer

02-25-2013
1 of 6 Riot Posts

This is my account I had before I worked at Riot, including the Shyvanna skins I bought my first day playing League ^_^.

Arizel

02-25-2013

I see, thanks for satisfying not only my curiosity, but the curiosity of others. It just makes me wonder If Rioters interact with the community on one account and plays for themselves on another.

Kohou

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
This is my account I had before I worked at Riot, including the Shyvanna skins I bought my first day playing League ^_^.
Can you send someone my way, I know my threads haven't gone unnoticed. It's unnerving knowing you guys have labeled what I'm doing as a legal grey area. I've sent different requests and messages, but they've been ignored for the same reason.

Lycaeus

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizel View Post
I see, thanks for satisfying not only my curiosity, but the curiosity of others. It just makes me wonder If Rioters interact with the community on one account and plays for themselves on another.

I would expect a lot of reds also have personal accounts too. Would be tiresome not being able to play without every single player bugging you about something.

Anemona

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WraithNexus View Post
I would expect a lot of reds also have personal accounts too. Would be tiresome not being able to play without every single player bugging you about something.
maybe he is still in the phase of enjoying having every single player bugging him.
celebrity status.

Griftrix

Senior Animation Engineer

02-25-2013
2 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizel View Post
This is the only account I use