Dear people who take 30 minutes to load up a random game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Checkerama

02-25-2013

Uninstall. That's 1 damn game.

LogicalTautology

02-25-2013

Dear people who use exaggerations and hyperbole to make a point,
Stop it. You have never seen someone even take 10 minutes to load a game, let alone 30.

Checkerama

02-25-2013

I'm sitting here waiting for a Cho'gath to load. It's been 35 minutes. So yeah, shut up.

Spald

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkerama View Post
I'm sitting here waiting for a Cho'gath to load. It's been 35 minutes. So yeah, shut up.
My guess is your client crashed. That game's probably been over for 15 minutes since your team surrendered at 20 minutes being 4v5.

Checkerama

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spald01 View Post
My guess is your client crashed. That game's probably been over for 15 minutes since your team surrendered at 20 minutes being 4v5.
I actually checked that already, but I opened task manager and it's not crashed. Still running. He's stuck on 26%.

Spald

02-25-2013

I'd still Alt+f4 and reopen the client if it's really been over 10 minutes. If there was a glitch, you'll be asked to join the game (or see the game ended). If there wasn't, you should easily be able to redownload the map before he does.

From my experience, if you load too slowly the game just kicks you out and starts 4v5.

Checkerama

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spald01 View Post
I'd still Alt+f4 and reopen the client if it's really been over 10 minutes. If there was a glitch, you'll be asked to join the game (or see the game ended). If there wasn't, you should easily be able to redownload the map before he does.

From my experience, if you load too slowly the game just kicks you out and starts 4v5.
Yeah, same, but for some reason others have had the same experience, so I figured that it wasn't just my game client.

I'll probably try the full restart next time i wait over 10 minutes