Things Junglers should know before ganking

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iamblamb

02-25-2013

Yeah, as a jungler I get stuck with alot of ppl who don't pay attention. I play lee sin alot too, which means I am fairly dependent on ganking. I had one game recently where I can honestly say that the top lane darius had no map awareness. I told him before the gank i was OMW, then pinged. I hopped onto the jayce after checking darius' health and can honestly say that I ended up dying in a 1v1 with jayce about 10ft from darius because he wasn't aware at all. Chances are if you're one of the ppl who isn't paying attention to the minimap... you're not paying attention to the chatlog either. wake up ffs!!

Mogs01gt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamblamb View Post
Yeah, as a jungler I get stuck with alot of ppl who don't pay attention. I play lee sin alot too, which means I am fairly dependent on ganking. I had one game recently where I can honestly say that the top lane darius had no map awareness. I told him before the gank i was OMW, then pinged. I hopped onto the jayce after checking darius' health and can honestly say that I ended up dying in a 1v1 with jayce about 10ft from darius because he wasn't aware at all. Chances are if you're one of the ppl who isn't paying attention to the minimap... you're not paying attention to the chatlog either. wake up ffs!!
I know the feeling. They just sit there attacking minions and never preparing to complete the gank.

iamblamb

02-25-2013

I should make a video compilation of all of the laner fails (that dar included.) and put it to Pretty Fly for a White Guy.