LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hallows Evelynn

Senior Member

02-24-2013

need some tips to get out of bronze. or atleast get to bronze 1.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meet Chaos

Member

02-24-2013

@AllTimeLoww

It seems you have been dominating in regular matches, but your team didn't hold their end which is why you lost. On kat, i would throw another health item when you're fed like that.

For ranked, I personally like having my select few champs in which i feel very comfortable playing with. You.. have alot listed as played in a game.

overall, You've been doing great. Items seem to be applicable to the champs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blydden

Member

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meet Chaos View Post
@AllTimeLoww

It seems you have been dominating in regular matches, but your team didn't hold their end which is why you lost. On kat, i would throw another health item when you're fed like that.

For ranked, I personally like having my select few champs in which i feel very comfortable playing with. You.. have alot listed as played in a game.

overall, You've been doing great. Items seem to be applicable to the champs.
Wait for a Karma rework.

9 points in Utility always, or at least 8. The CDR on Summoners is to die for.

Items are good, except that nomnomnomicon < Athene's


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sigma

Junior Member

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonheath291 View Post
Regarding AP Twisted Fate, good solid items on him are a Nashor's Tooth and Malady. The attack speed alone lets your passive on the E proc quicker, and Malady makes your basic attacks hit harder so you aren't "throwing cards" after you Q-W .

I would advise against Twin shadows on him as you have a built-in slow on your W and a well placed teleport will ensure the kill on its own. An Iceborn with that is just overkill imo.


With Diana I prefer to jungle with her (although she has a really hard time ganking until she htis level 6).

Nidalee is a fickle champ. If you are being hit hard I advise getting a Giant's belt after your Tear of Goddess in mid. Careful placement of Spears ensures nice damage as well. I only recently became aware that Nidalee traps have a small AoE on them (similar to a Karthus Q) so take advantage of that when enemies are standing within minions, out of spear range.
Thank you, I always forget about those items & frankly I've been meaning to focus on them more for champs like AP teemo as well

I built the Twin Shadows because I'm not used to mid (I always play Nidalee support or top), I was laning against a Ryze and I wanted to build some AP+MR. I found the TS pretty useful for scouting ganks on me & slowing him so I could stun card him without wasting my flash (we had the same move speed)

I feel I have a good understanding of Diana, she's a pretty easy champ to play as & I need to focus on being a little more tanky (I have an obsession with Hourglass as you can see)

I usually dont have too much trouble in dying until after laning phase. Because of my traps & wards, I almost never get ganked successfully. Is Rylai's good to build on nidalee early? I don't want to get too tanky and sacrifice damage, the early AP really helps zone enemies I find.

Any more help is greatly appreciated, I really want to improve.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meet Chaos

Member

02-24-2013

@ Ballistixz

First of all, you're playing ranked matches like regulars! I don't know about everyone else, but i like to throw in a ranked game every morning. If i'm feeling like i'm at my best, i will continue playing. If not, I'll switch to regulars or just get off.

And like i told the other guy, just master a few champs and a position.
Hope someone else can chime in with some tips as well!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meet Chaos

Member

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blydden View Post
Wait for a Karma rework.

9 points in Utility always, or at least 8. The CDR on Summoners is to die for.

Items are good, except that nomnomnomicon < Athene's
Lol, yea i've been messing around with karma. I think she's a little challenging which makes it fun.
Ah, athene's has CDR as well, i forget lol. I usually buy that other item because it falls in with kages lucky pick. Thanks!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Is Annie 18 Yet

Member

02-24-2013

@ Meet Chaos

Seems like you like to play Karma at the moment, keep practicing with her, try some different builds and see if that helps with her.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TiV3

Senior Member

02-24-2013

@Rival
Play more Ez and it'll be good! Perhaps focus on 1 role and take safe champs when you have to go other roles.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Harrow

Associate Creative Designer

02-24-2013
11 of 18 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiV3 View Post
@Rival
Play more Ez and it'll be good! Perhaps focus on 1 role and take safe champs when you have to go other roles.
@TiV3

Be careful with your lore matchups. When you lost as Jarvan IV, there were no core Noxians on the enemy team to dunk with Demacian justice, so J4's heart probably wasn't in it. And when you played Ezreal, you had intimidating ladies like Sona and Sejuani on your team who were likely making fun of him while he was trying to impress the enemy Caitlyn. Sometimes it's good to give Ezreal a reason to showboat, but in this case I think he was probably just overwhelmed.

...I've had a bad day of games, tear me apart GD.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valteria

Senior Member

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrow View Post
@TiV3

Be careful with your lore matchups. When you lost as Jarvan IV, there were no core Noxians on the enemy team to dunk with Demacian justice, so J4's heart probably wasn't in it. And when you played Ezreal, you had intimidating ladies like Sona and Sejuani on your team who were likely making fun of him while he was trying to impress the enemy Caitlyn. Sometimes it's good to give Ezreal a reason to showboat, but in this case I think he was probably just overwhelmed.

...I've had a bad day of games, tear me apart GD.
OH SWEET MOTHER OF. WHAT THE. umm
Maybe solo top isn't your thing.