My internet connection just trolled me hard.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DerpyGeth

02-23-2013

Hello there.

So, I actually got invited to play a game with RiotDudeBro, which was rather exciting. As we are loading into the match, my connection starts going haywire out of nowhere. This causes me to be entirely useless in the base for a large majority of the game (only in a playable state for around 5 minutes total), during this time I restart my computer and disconnect/reconnect to my network several times.

Somehow (through what I can only assume to be dark arcane arts....or the very fed Vayne on the team) the team manages to win the game even though it was entirely a 4v5, which made me feel a bit better about the situation, though I still hate that I was completely useless.

Of course, after restarting my computer one final time, everything is running smoothly. But there is no way I'm risking that happening again tonight.

Sorry for being useless DudeBro

DerpyGeth

02-23-2013

Also, TIL: RiotDudeBro is pretty good on Shyvanna

Riot DudeBro

VFX Artist

02-24-2013
1 of 2 Riot Posts

dude thanks for playing when you could; it was probably one of my favorite games of all time(serious).

YoshioPeePee

02-24-2013

funnily enough my last game was pretty even (our top was getting destroyed but me and my adc were ahead bot lane)

then my computer freezes out of nowhere and it takes me 12 mins to get back into the game. My team is laughing when i reconnect cause somehow in those 12 mins they went from being about even to being up like 13 kills!

we win the next teamfight and the enemy surrenders

replays can't come soon enough cause of games like mine and OP's. I mean just what the heck happened during these DCs??

zoocalu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot DudeBro View Post
dude thanks for playing when you could; it was probably one of my favorite games of all time(serious).
dudebro is the best!

XingChan

02-24-2013

ITS YOU!!! Remember me? the Jayce? You still helped out a lot taking out the top Inhib!

Myst Desdemona

02-24-2013

The one time i played with riotdudebro is when he was rocking glacial malphite and i was ad nami xD. Good times.

Riot DudeBro

VFX Artist

02-24-2013
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by XingChan View Post
ITS YOU!!! Remember me? the Jayce? You still helped out a lot taking out the top Inhib!

Dude your Jayce was insane!!!! The other team didn't have a jungler and our mid(Lux) had dc problems. Jayce held off Darius and Syndra long enough for me to double jungle and cover mid. Meanwhile we had Sona and Vayne racking up kills on bot. While I didn't do all that well you three(cheesyvanity, KaranT and XingChan) were amazing. The game was so good I really don't want to play for a bit....err never mind can't stop!

Thanks again!

Crowcaine

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot DudeBro View Post
Dude your Jayce was insane!!!! The other team didn't have a jungler and our mid(Lux) had dc problems. Jayce held off Darius and Syndra long enough for me to double jungle and cover mid. Meanwhile we had Sona and Vayne racking up kills on bot. While I didn't do all that well you three(cheesyvanity, KaranT and XingChan) were amazing. The game was so good I really don't want to play for a bit....err never mind can't stop!

Thanks again!
dudebro play wit me

Trinity Force OP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2013

game dudebro?