League Points not being awarded...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Balewar

02-24-2013

bump

Skîddlez

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skddlez View Post
I just won a game while in my promotion series, and it wasn't counted towards my series.
Well... there's hope. I just noticed that it now shows that I won my first game in my promotion series. A game that I played 2 hours ago.

Baalhrezem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2013

Happened to me not too long ago.

Said I lost League points but still secretly calculated it, even tho showing no change.

Went from 58 -> 58 while displaying (-20) for victory.

zeroempathy

02-24-2013

Just got credit for my 1st division series game/win - looks like its down to an hour delay instead of 2 hours. I'll donate some veggies for the hamsters if they will run faster

HonSolo erger

02-24-2013

bump

Yegg

Game Designer

Follow Yegg on Twitter

02-24-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

The league system is built in a way where events are queued up to be processed. Generally this takes only a few seconds at most, but if there are serious issues with the leagues hardware then it could take longer. Your league points, promotion series wins/losses, and everything else should catch up once everything is working again (which it sounds like it is now). If you are in a ranked game when things catch up, you might see a display bug where it shows the change from a previous game instead of the change from the current game. We are currently working on fixing this so that the client will always check to make sure it displays the LP change from the correct game. We'll also look into what caused the hardware issue and try to ensure it doesn't happen again.

tl;dr: League updates are just delayed, not lost. If you're in a game when things catch up, you might get a display bug on the stats screen. Check your leagues tab to see your true current total.

Zahken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2013

?

Stealthless

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yegg View Post
The league system is built in a way where events are queued up to be processed. Generally this takes only a few seconds at most, but if there are serious issues with the leagues hardware then it could take longer. Your league points, promotion series wins/losses, and everything else should catch up once everything is working again (which it sounds like it is now). If you are in a ranked game when things catch up, you might see a display bug where it shows the change from a previous game instead of the change from the current game. We are currently working on fixing this so that the client will always check to make sure it displays the LP change from the correct game. We'll also look into what caused the hardware issue and try to ensure it doesn't happen again.

tl;dr: League updates are just delayed, not lost. If you're in a game when things catch up, you might get a display bug on the stats screen. Check your leagues tab to see your true current total.
Thank You Riot! After waiting patiently, I logged back on and realized that the LP I should've earned from my last match finally registered. 43 LP now! No longer 31!

:^D Anyone else got their LP problems fixed yet?

Verzam

02-24-2013

Hey Yegg, can you check out my problem? I won a game and lost a game but my series shows it as 2 losses and 1 win.

MiMi luvluv

02-24-2013

bump